“Wonderful place”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Desert Hot Springs
Living Waters Clothing-optional Spa
Phoenix, Arizona
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We spent Christmas day and the day after at LWS and it was wonderful. Nice, relaxing and friendly. The massages were among the best we have ever had. Don't miss the opportunity to relax and pamper yourself. We will definitely return.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jayybrd

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
NYC
Reviewed 20 December 2013

As I always seemed to be too busy on my business travels to the Southern California area, it took me six years for my second visit to Living Waters. But I don't know why, since there's no better place in the desert for natural living in a natural setting. Even a short two-night stay, as I just did, makes one want to enjoy the pool, the spa, and Judy and Jeff's hospitality, enough to never want to leave. Great too are the price specials where you can't go wrong on an extended visit. Can't wait to get back there, hopefully much sooner next time.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Salde49
Fallbrook, California
Reviewed 18 December 2013

This is one of our favorite places to get away and relax. There's something about the way Jeff and Judy have created this oasis in the desert that really allows one to fully let go and rejuvenate. The waters are amazing, it's peaceful and ultra relaxing. We love that we can be natural in the water. We stay in one of the rooms around the pool and it's only a few steps from our room to the water. We always leave feeling renewed!

Room Tip: We love to settle in and stay natural once we get here, so we love the rooms with a full kitchen. W...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Arline F
Colorado
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Been awhile since the wife and I had the pleasure of staying here, but last week we returned. Nothing has changed, and in fact it has gotten so much better. Jeff and Judy make your stay comfortable and satisfying. They helped us celebrate my wife's birthday and a belated anniversay with so much grace and class. Wish I could say something negative, just to keep this a secret but alas I cannot.

if your in the area and you fail to miss a visit to this wonderful place; you miss out on one of the deserts greatest pleasures.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Luv2triparound
Irvine, California
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Nice restful quiet place, location was nice but the weather for November was overcast. Took some getting use to the wind. But that comes with the area. I will try to stay again when in the area. The mineral water was great on my old bones and helped relive the pains from years of sports. Owners and other guest were great and made me feel at home.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank jbeck22222
Santa Monica, CA
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I have been coming to Living Waters Spa since 2008, and although I didn't return every year, this last trip it finally clicked in my head that I need to return more often. From the moment I arrive, to the moment I leave, it is warm and friendly all around. The accommodations are very cozy and always very clean, the grounds are impeccable and the mineral water is dreamy. I also can't leave out the incredible view of Mt. San Jacinto and the incredible sunsets that are created in the Coachella Valley in the Fall. But what is the best of all, is the warmth, hospitality and professionalism of Jeff, Judy, Lilli and Kat. As hoteliers they are some of the best, as people, they are like family. Thanks again for another great experience! See you again...sooner! M

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Eco_HolisticTraveler
Vacaville, CA
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Whenever I hit a point in life when I need to unplug and get away, I seek out Living Waters Spa. Our latest trip was no exception. Life had hit us hard this year, and my first instinct was to head to this oasis in the desert. Jeff and Judy have created a safe and sane environment for those of us who enjoy clothing optional retreats. The mineral pools are a treat for the skin, and nothing quite compares to floating around at night with the peace of the open sky. The 3 o'clock drinks and snacks session in the small covered pool is not to be missed. The conversations range from health to politics, to "Hey, did anyone else notice we're naked". The shared laughter is a treat to for the soul. No trip to the Living Waters Spa is complete without a massage. This trip we partook in a couples massage, Lilly and Kat were spot on with pressure and technique. Our room was spotless and the bed was comfortable. We had some traveling snafus, but arrangements were made for our late arrival. The continental breakfast and coffee was just right. For us, it's not a question of if we'd return, but when.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank StevenLisaG
Also consider these accommodations in or near Desert Hot Springs
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
#6 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Wate...
#8 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
#18 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
Lido Palms Resort and Spa
Lido Palms Resort and Spa
#10 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs

Been to Living Waters Clothing-optional Spa? Share your experiences!