“I keep Coming Back!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Desert Hot Springs
Living Waters Clothing-optional Spa
Portland, Oregon
“I keep Coming Back!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I discovered Living Waters 6 years ago while looking for a Clothing Optional spa in the Desert. There are a number of Clothing Optional places to choose from but none compare to Living Waters. The first time I called to schedule a day use, the owner, Jeff, explained the European Spa experience then explained what their guests would experience. I was hooked. The Spa is part of the Historical Culture of Desert Hot Springs which adds nostalgia to the experience. The owners work tirelessly to create and preserve a space that is intended to restore and Mind and the Soul. It is very Zen Like with a safe and respectful environment. Wonderful light music sets the tone for the day and phones and loud behavior is discouraged at Poolside. And the Massages...unlike anything I have experienced. I make Living Waters Spa a part of my experience as often as I can. You will be Grateful to have found this Oasis in the Desert!

Room Tip: The Poolside rooms are Fantastic! But the nearby Condos allow you to share the Cost and Experience...
1 Thank SunandMoonChaser

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This was my 5th or 6th time visiting Living Waters Spa. I love getting rid of my tan lines, and as a single woman I always feel safe visiting by myself. Jeff and Judy are so welcoming, the mineral water is divine, the rooms are so comfortable and there are other guests from all over the world to meet and visit with.

I look forward to visiting again very soon!

8 Thank SunLoverK8
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Being fairly new to clothing optional vacations, my husband investigated LWS as an overnight treat during our drive across the country. We were pleasantly surprised at how much better LWS was than we had expected! We stayed over one night-pool side w/o kitchen.
We enjoyed our stay so incredibly much that we booked a two night stay, poolside with a kitchen, on our way back through Palm Desert!
I'm a clean freak and the cleanliness of LWS was outstanding! The owners were super nice (and Chicago Cubs fans). They made us feel welcomed and at home. We met great people and made new friends.
We WILL be back!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank MomandBoppa
New York City, New York
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I have been to LWS (Living Waters Spa) three times in total. Jeff and Judy (the owners) really care. They live there, run the hotel, and go out of there way to ensure your comfort and privacy. This is a small boutique spa/hotel. The mineral waters are refreshing and warming. Clothing is optional and I take advantage of the sun and no tan lines. There are always very nice social people there who I talk with as well as share life stories with. They serve a nice continental breakfast and have a snack with wine or tea everyday at the pool around 3:30pm. I have been there with my wife and solo as well. Very comfy beds and towels, both a requisite for relaxation are standard, as well as the mineral pools, where I spend my days. No TVs to distract you or bother others, its a big plus. Perfect for couples or respectful singles. I will always be back.

Room Tip: Go shopping in town and stock up on lunch/dinner items, as they have refrigerators. Some rooms have...
2 Thank EdRohrlich
Pacifica, California
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We have been to Living Waters Spa four times. Each return visit we have been welcomed as part of the family. This is our favorite getaway spot. For us, it is an opportunity to relax, soak in one of the pools, bliss out on a massage table, and leave the chaos of work behind for a couple of days.

We have stayed in the condos for a week, and in the pool side rooms for 3-4 night stays. The rooms are always clean and comfortable, with sufficient AC for the summer months.

We have always felt comfortable with the other guests. (Absolutely no 'creeper' vibe.)

Room Tip: We prefer to get the kitchen rooms when staying pool-side. This allows us to make dinners if we dec...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TrollWoman
Fountain, Colorado
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My husband and I stayed in one of the rooms with a kitchen, and we were really pleased with the entire experience. Owners were sweet and helpful, and the whole experience was peaceful and relaxing. I am super-picky about cleanliness in rooms, and even I was really happy with how well- cared for the rooms were. The other guests were great, and hors d'oeuvres in the hot tub were a great way to meet people. We even got to watch two baby humming birds in their nest from the hot tub, and on our last day, one of them left the nest. Perfect end to a perfect vacation. We plan on returning.

Room Tip: Spend as much time by the pool as possible, and don't stay just one night.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MaureenSCG
Reviewed 12 March 2014

A wonderful experience. As a solo day user, I was treated with kind hospitality by the owners and not just bid; but made welcome! Leave the cell phone and tech devices behind and enjoy the restoration and relaxation of your original senses delivered by mineral waters.

Room Tip: I visited as a day user and noticed the Western rooms to be more to my liking; having afternoon shad...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Matthew F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Desert Hot Springs
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
#6 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Wate...
#8 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
#18 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
Lido Palms Resort and Spa
Lido Palms Resort and Spa
#9 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs

Been to Living Waters Clothing-optional Spa? Share your experiences!