Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$66
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
US$68
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$71
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$123
Desert Rain Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$53
  • Pool
US$136
US$107
Hotels.com
US$168
Orbitz.com
The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$189
All reviewsother hotelsbed was very comfortablepool area isreceptionistjacuzzi
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Me and my husband always come to this hotel for many years and were always happy with the accomodations here. We are also very happy by exceptional customer service they provide here. General Manager Ella is very welcoming and accomodating when we need something. We love this place and look forward to our next trip in March of 2014.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Armine A
Hotel M, General Manager at Hyundae Resort And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. The title of your review describing the Hyundae as the "Excellent Hotel" was wonderful to read! Your comments highlighting the service,
as the reason why you enjoyed your experience, will be passed along for the entire team to see.

We very much appreciate your support, and will now look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back to Hyundae Resort and Spa!
Ella Mnatsakanova / General Manager

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I traveled to Desert with my family. It cost less and provided good stays for 3 nights.
My room has kitchen in room so I can warm milk and cook foods, it was clean and nicely decorated.The service was fantastic from start to finish. Everyone we encountered was helpful and friendly.The General Manager, Ella , was very accommodating. All in all very good

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank George D

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hyundae Resort and Spa, and for then passing along your feedback. I was thrilled to read your comments describing the staff at the hotel, and will ensure that your review is shared with everyone to see!

Thank you for your support, and we hope to have an opportunity soon to welcome you back to Hyundae!

Sincerely, Ella Mnatsakanova

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Although this hotel was under construction, my family had a great time. My children even made friends with the construction workers that treated them with kindness. The hotel overall is very clean and neat. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. I enjoyed spending my time in the pools as well. They were the perfect temperature and no smell of nasty chemicals. We were always taken care of. All my children were also entertained. There were pool tables, ping pong, board games, and much more. The management was very welcoming and bought even more entertainment out for the little ones. My family went during the holiday session and the kids were allowed to help the staff decorate the Christmas tree.
I recommend this place for anyone seeking a time to relax, even with children. You will always be well taken care of. I myself, am planning a following visit some time soon. This hotel is an excellent value which makes it easier to afford.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Paul C

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Hyundae Resort and for your nice feedback. We are glad that you had lovely time with us. We appreciate your nice words about our service and hotel rooms.

We hope to see you soon at Hyundae Resort and Spa .

Kind regards, ELLA MNATSAKANOVA / GENERAL MANAGER

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I would like to tell general manager and staff thank you for excellent atmosphere and good relaxing conditions in the Hyundae Resort and Spa. Pools are clean and the tubs are hot and bubbles are really refreshing. I recommend to visit this hotel also for people who would like to use barbeque equipment and kitchen inside the rooms. There is a space for little kids to play, so they could have fun. There are some really nice waterfalls near the pools. My family would like to come again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Gytis G
Hotel M, General Manager at Hyundae Resort And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Thank you for taking your time to write about your experience with us. We really appreciate it, and we hope to see again soon. Warm regards from GM and Hyundae Resort!

Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this resort with our friends twice in the last two months. We really enjoyed our both stays. The hotel manager, Ella was very professional and friendly. The hotel has very welcoming and relaxing atmosphere. It is clean and beautiful. It has a nice pool with convenient chars around it. We recommend this place to anybody who loves visiting Palm Springs area.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Yuri A
Hotel M, General Manager at Hyundae Resort And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Thank you for becoming such a loyal guest here at Hyundae Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again and again . It is our pleasure having you stay with us when you are visiting Desert Hot Springs! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our TripAdvisor readers! We find our guest's comments extremely valuable and help us continue to exceed our goals!

Until you next visit, I wish you a warm and pleasant holiday season!