Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$92
US$66
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$92
US$68
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Desert Rain Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$56
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$84
Priceline
Desert Palms Spa Motel(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$56
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$123
Priceline
The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$212
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$168
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsother hotelsbed was very comfortablepool area isreceptionistjacuzzi
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This is an older motel that has been refurbished. Rooms have clean carpets, recently-painted walls, but older bathroom vanity/mirror. Small kitchen area - older but functional, with a 4-burner electric stove, refrig, a few plates and utensils, but no coffee maker.
The free wi-fi is a bit slow; it's adequate for email and webpages, probably not for streaming Netflix, through. The nice outdoor pool and hot tub area would be great for kids. The TV is a smallish (24" diagonal) flat panel one. There's no phone in room (but it's the 21st century - you have a cellphone, don't you?). The biggest detriment is the dimly-lit parking lot. The sliver of soap was barely enough to wash your hands, so if you intend to take a shower, bring your own soap. Overall, good accommodations, especially for the price I paid.

5  Thank Marty P
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Had room on 3rd floor. Renovations clearly in progress. Carpet and shower curtain were new as well as the paint in the room.The room smelled clean. However, stopper in sink did not work, only shear curtain on balcony window, no clock. Area a bit questionable. Coffee and tea was available in the lobby. Work being done on the Spa area and bar. Ella was nice. Mr and Mrs Oh were always busy tidying, supplying fresh pool towels, and saying a friendly hello, how are you? The hot tub was very hot and the pool was warm. Spring fed was great--no chlorine smell. Don't forget the charcoal if you want to BBQ. Microwave and fridge were what sold us. We stayed 4 nights and was very pleased over all. Couldn't get a better rate. Bed was pretty comfortable. Definitely would return

Room Tip: request a room that has been renovated
2  Thank Tucson_AZAdventurer
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I was really worried when we drove up because the reviews on Trip Advisor were great. After an interesting check in ( the owners are not very fluent in English) we were pleased with the rooms. Again older, but clean.

2  Thank skgcdl
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I booked this hotel based on the reviews here, everyone seemed very pleased with the place. There are a few things I think need to be stated that would have affected my decision to stay here. The room felt as clean as they could make it but the room smelled probably from the very old carpet. The shower curtain had holes in it. The bed was dressed with only a sheet and a tiny throw blanket folded at the end. I asked for another blanket and was told it was in my closet. There I found a tiny fleece blanket that might have fit on a twin bed. I had a King bed. This is just weird and clueless regarding comfort and function. The place is under construction. It looked like it could very well be for the next ten years. There is only one entrance/ exit and you have to drive around the building from the parking lot each time. On my final day a bus with a large crowd of people and all their suitcases were completely blocking me from leaving. Very dysfunctional. The other thing is I think people might live here like an SRO. A lot of older people with their doors open, wet clothing and towels draped outside their rooms. That is the look of the place. That being said the owners were kind and tried to be helpful and I felt safe here. Very mixed bag.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank mrswhorley
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed a couple of nights and enjoyed it. Unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to enjoy the pool and hot tub. Ella is a great general manager, very friendly and helpful. We might stay there next year when we come to Desert Hot Springs. It's convenient to everything. Hopefully the restaurant will be open.

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank DHelms
Hotel M, General Manager at Hyundae Resort And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2015

Dear, Guest !
Thank you for taking your time to write a review. We cherish all feedback and will always respond.
I am very glad to see you had a very nice stay. We pride ourselves in being the top level of service in the Desert area.
Please make sure to try our onsite Spa services next time you choose to stay with us.

Yours in Hospitality,