Hacienda Hot Springs Inn
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
US$92
Hotels.com
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$138
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
US$259
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$196
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$134
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$71
Groupon.com
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$57
  • Pool
US$168
Travelocity
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$159
US$464
US$424
All reviewsprivate patiofruit treespalm springsguest roomshot springssouth of the borderfire pitlove this placedesert oasisrelaxing staymineral water poolbig pooljoshua treekarlkitchenettesaunamassage
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Hacienda Hot Springs Inn - that was:
Relaxing in a HOT pool.
Swimming with Gertrud the duck.
Cooking in an outdoor kitchen.
And dining under the stars.
An amazing intimate lush garden experience.
And the desire to stay forever.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2013

My husband and I stopped here for a couple of days and wished we could have stayed longer. They have really got it right; casual home-y atmosphere combined with spotless rooms and grounds and sophisticated touches like homemade granola and good books. Karl is the perfect host: there to help when you need him, ready for a chat if you feel like it, or happy to just be quietly attentive. Sandra who does the rooms is cheerful and welcoming. The pools are fabulous and the place is serene. Nothing not to like here.
Kit and Bill, Minnesota

Room Tip: We liked room 5.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Great place to stay! Beautiful grounds, such a lovely oasis in the midst of the desert! Karl is a good host---not intrusive but available and a good "guide" to dining spots in the area (try Trio in Palm Springs, also South of the Border in DHS) Also, Vanessa, who "subbed" for a few days, is great. And, not to overlook the "real boss", Socrates the kitty, who is available for a visit but not in your face.
The rooms are quaint and sweet. The bed was the only "drawback" as it was bit creaky but not a problem. The pool was so relaxing as was the spa.
This place is a gem and a real find. It is definitely a lovely place to stay and we highly recommend it!

Room Tip: any of the 6 rooms are good. we were in #2 which does not have its own patio but that really didn't seem to be a problem. It was very quiet and we did not notice any noise from the adjoining rooms or the neighborhood.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2013

My friends and I were looking for a nice place to have a massage at a place that had the mineral water and we couldn't have chosen a nicer place! While we didn't stay here (conference in Palm Springs) we were able to enjoy the luscious grounds and incredible pools before and after our treatments. This property is truly an oasis in the desert! The manager, Karl, made us feel at home and was very pleasant. The pool was my favorite- 94 degrees and not any discernible chlorine. The hot tub was very nice as well, but I love to swim and don't get to all too often so I was back at the pool soon. I would love to take my husband and stay in one of the rooms here the next time we are down that way! I think a couple days of swimming and relaxing here would be heaven!

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kenipela
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Overall it was very pleasant, this property is a very intimate and private lodging, please don't be mislead. So the breakdown as always:

Imagine a very nice Spanish villa with multiple rooms with a beautiful pool and jacuzzi on well kept grounds. The mini pathway and bocce and fire pit made it very peaceful. The pool is big enough for the property, I never had issues with space in the jacuzzi either.

My FAVORITE part was the outdoor dining area and the library. There is a market right around the corner, my husband grilled on the grill and we used all the fully stocked outdoor kitchen to have a nice romantic dinner by the pool. I also found some great records and played them on the turntable then left the sliding door open during dinner.

ROOM: Cozy, not the most luxurious but clean with a mini kitchenette and a tiny fridge. Even though we stayed for one night only we fully used the kitchenette. Small bathroom but perfectly adequate.

Mineral Water: The pool and jacuzzi were lovely, water was decent.

Only downside: We loved how peaceful and quiet the property was and looked forward to using the tiny outdoor sauna. Unfortunately, the temperature never got hot enough so we left. We know it wasn't us, we gave up after about an hour trying to get it going.

Not the cheapest but I definitely would go back just to try something different from the busy Palm Springs. But a warning, its not like downtown Palm Springs and has nothing around except for some generic shops/markets. So pick up groceries and plan to never leave which is what we did.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple