Sagewater Spa
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$138
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
US$259
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$196
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$71
Groupon.com
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$57
  • Pool
US$168
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$159
US$464
US$424
All reviewsrhoni and cristinacoffee cakeother guestsjoshua treepalm springsoutdoor grillmineral poolmid centuryfrette linenswarm hospitalitywelcome homegracious hostswe loved our stayhealing watershot springsold friendslos angeles
Reviewed 18 February 2013

One of my daily morning prayers is for compassion, patience and simplicity. I pray that I practice these traits in my daily work as a teacher of teen-agers. What a blessing it was to receive all three in abundance at Sagewater. Rhoni is a desert sage who has an intuitive way of treating guests and creating a retreat that is worlds away from the glitz and action of Palm Springs. (Chris, you are a sweet pea also and I wish we had more time to visit with you during the 3 days we were there!).

If you like desert hiking, peace and quiet, soaking in hot mineral waters, beautifully maintained mid century modern desert environs, seeing mountains from your room window, watching quail/bunnies/roadrunners/mourning dove and other desert critters, you will fall in love with Sagewater.

We will return. Yes, we shall!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Judy H
Reviewed 13 February 2013

Deciding to extend my stay in Palm Springs after a sales conference at an "all-inclusive", I was simply looking to kickback and relax at a boutique spa. Sagewater was that and more.
The view of the mountains, the nicely appointed rooms and the friendly atmosphere are truly unique. However, it is the embrace of the hosts, Rhoni and Christina which truly sets this gem apart. They left an indelible impression and I hope my travels lead me back to Sagewater.
Little known tip: Rhoni makes a killer Caipirinha!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Jack H
PorterHouse09, Manager at Sagewater Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2013

We so enjoyed getting to know you and coming from your intense business conference at a huge hotel to soaking in our mineral water and enjoying our other guests proved to be the perfect transition back to life. ( P.S. Every time I go to the market and see your products I think of you!)

Reviewed 12 February 2013

I was lucky to float into the Sagewater to start the year and found the calm and silence that I needed as well as the most wonderful water to float and soak in. Do soak at night under the stars. The kitchen was just right, bed and linens sleep inducing. Massages and other in room treatments including a wonderful facial were great but you could be very happy just soaking, sleeping and exploring the beauty of the desert. Best of all it attracts like minded guests who all seem to fully appreciate the serenity and water and you can easily engage (or not) with fellow travellers.
R and C make it special and easy from the first phone call to your departure which will come way too fast.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank LouC5
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Wonderful! Perfect, the warmest welcome, delicious, total relaxation. Cristina and Rhoni are the sweetest hosts. The pool is heavenly and the ambience of the whole place is one of total calm and serenity. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank FilOk
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Following weeks of hard work on a couple of projects that required extensive and exhaustive travel I found that I had to venture to Palm Springs for some additional/last minute meetings. Thankfully I also found Sagewater Spa and its wonderful and attentive hosts Rhoni and Christina.
Sagewater is a true gem in the desert and is as peaceful and serene as the photographs imply. It was wonderful to have the opportunity to shut off the cell, turn off the laptop and just disconnect from everything while savoring the sultry warmth of the mineral pool along with a nice glass of burgundy. Only wish the stay could have been longer. Left with a fully refreshed mind and spirit and can't wait til a return visit.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business