Sagewater Spa
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$92
US$89
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$196
US$190
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$134
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
US$90
Hotels.com
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$159
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$78
Agoda.com
US$168
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$56
  • Pool
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
US$293
US$464
US$424
All reviewsrhoni and cristinacoffee cakeother guestsjoshua treepalm springsoutdoor grillmineral poolmid centuryfrette linenswarm hospitalitywelcome homegracious hostswe loved our stayhealing watershot springsold friendslos angeles
Reviewed 8 July 2008

My husband and are overworked Los Angelenos and really had a wonderful weekend unwinding at Sagewater Spa. It's very minimal and sparse in decor and activities, but it's ALL ABOUT the mineral pool and hot tub. Slide in and the stress peels right off you. We went when it was hot and, for some reason, a hot pool felt amazing (??). The water does wonders for you skin and hair and just leaves you feeling yummy. And the hospitality is fab--owners are sweet and funny and make you feel right at home:)

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank e-ink
Reviewed 19 June 2008

This was not my first trip to Sagewater, but I think it was one of my best. I went with a friend to escape the gray gloom of Seattle, but as usual, we got so much more than the healing rays of the sun.

Sagewater is the epitome of a healing spa. The ambience is so simple and yet so elegant and the surrounding landscape is the perfect antidote to a stressful urban life. Truly, I believe there is something unique to the site on which this oasis of calm resides: Good Feng Shui, might be an apt term. The stillness is pervasive.

The hosts, Rhoni and Cris, know exactly how much to touch base with each guest: just the right amount.

There is also a quality about the other guests who find their way, again and again, to Sagewater. All are seekers of that stillness that is prevalent here and are mindful to tread lightly around the other guests. This is a true bonus for anyone who has tried to get away for some real R&R, only to be assaulted by insensitive and loud people.

I can't recommend this place enough.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank PeaceseekerSeattle
Reviewed 4 June 2008

My husband and I have stayed at Sagewater Spa several times. It's the go to place for decompression - you have no choice but to relax. Rhoni and Cristina are warm and friendly yet very nonobstrusive which I definitely appreciate. I love the fact that each room has a fully equipped kitchenette because I find that most of the dining options in the Palm Springs area are bad. We want to go back in the fall for more R&R.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2008

My husband and I usually head north from LA for our weekend getaways, fearing the heat and intense sun of the desert. Just for a change, and because other reviews sounded so appealing, we opted for Sagewater Spa, and we couldn't have had a more wonderful time. (This, despite unseasonable weather -- it was 108 the mid-May weekend we were there. But honestly... it really was dry heat.)

The coffeecake, the Brazilian cocktails, those amazing mineral baths; the indulgence of a late-afternoon massage; the genuine hospitality of Cris and Rhoni, who make you feel like old friends who have stopped by for a visit -- truly, we know we'll be returning.

The only thing I would do differently is skip the drive to Palm Springs for dinner. Get something for the grill at the local market or nearby Trader Joe's.and throw together a little salad and some appetizers, and you never have to leave paradise.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2008

My friend and I stayed at the Sagewater in March to get some sunshine and relaxation. We had the time of our lives! The Spa is beautiful and relaxing. Cris and Rhoni, the owners, are very welcoming and went out of their way to make our stay very special. The rooms are very well-done, with tasteful decoration. We cooked the whole weekend in our kitchenette. I relaxed in the hot springs pool any chance I could get during our stay because the water was so relaxing. All my stress melted away. Both my friend and I got massages during our stay and it was the best massage of my life. I have never felt so relaxed in all my life. Really.
I can't recommend this spa enough. It was wonderful and I can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with friends