“Acceptance and encouragement”
Review of Living Waters Spa

Living Waters Spa
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We have been coming to Living Waters from the UK for about nine years, but we missed last year as I had to have a mastectomy. I checked with Jeff and Judy before we booked, and they were positive and encouraging. Nevertheless, I had some concerns about displaying my obvious scar and missing breast, and about the effect on other guests.

I shouldn't have worried. The spa has such an accepting atmosphere that I never felt embarrassed or embarrassing. (In fact, one guest told me he hadn't noticed the scar for some days.) Lily gave me two really good massages and Living Waters worked its usual magic. We both left feeling relaxed and happy and looking forward to our next trip.

1  Thank romalaga2013

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Once again LWS has proven to Anne and I just what a healing and relaxing place this is. We have been coming here to recover from very stressful jobs for many years now. Now that we are both retired this is still the place that we look to get winter sun and relax.
Our thanks again to Jeff and Judy for their vision in creating this SPA, and their dedication to maintaining such a wonderful environment and clientele.

1  Thank 71norotn