CJ Grand Hotel & Spa
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$85
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
US$293
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$196
US$191
Hotels.com
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$159
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$56
  • Pool
US$168
Travelocity
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$97
TripAdvisor
US$464
US$424
Sagewater Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2009

We fist stayed up the street at the Paradise Hot Springs Hotel and spa, and needless to say it was horribly disgusting. We Moved down the street to the CJ Grand hotel and spa to get away from the other horrible hotel down the street. We went in without a reservation, and they provided us with a large suite (209 and 210). You could actually sleep on the beds unlike the other hotel. I spent three consecutive days in the spa downstairs, and was able to fully relax. The rooms were clean, and maintained. The personnel are caring.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank isisbenny404
Reviewed 3 April 2008

Last week i've got a chance to take my wife and kids for a little break away from work and got to stay at this hotel. I know that there is lots of Korean owned hotels in desert hot springs and wasn't to thrilled to visit. But the visit was better than what I've experience previously. At first I wasn't willing to try out another Korean owned spa after the awful experiences in the past. But my wife had booked the stay when i returned from work. Long story short, the employees were polite and did everything possible to accomodate our family. We were able to use the facility to the fullest and enjoy our time. I'll be honest... it ain't a five star hotel but I felt effort in every worker to try to make everything possible over all it changed my point of view and I will pay a visit again in short time.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank jaylee76
Reviewed 10 March 2008

The hotel is nice but the service is bad. There was one particular person named Roy (apparently the owners son or something) that treated everyone badly. He was such a you know what to everyone especially to the employees. Stay away from here, lousy service.

Stayed: March 2008
6  Thank shadeofgrey08
Reviewed 15 January 2008

i would not go there if all of workers treat me as their operator, very unprofessional attitude. when i call for rate, she's like, 'ugh.. here is your total, OK??' you just loose another customer~

Stayed: January 2008
2  Thank ilovevegas1
Reviewed 2 January 2008

I stayed at this hotel several times before, but clearly the new management has a different idea of customer service.
Our friends and us took two rooms: both bathrooms were dirty (hair on the floor, soap in the sink, no towels, dirt on the mirror). When we asked for towels, we were given two for each room, because they "had run out of towels". The towels were dirty (one was even blood stained!). The sheets were cheap, and not ironed: they looked as if they had been used and not washed before our arrival.
The AC/heater was broken, and kept blowing full force, alternating hot and freezing air, all night. We called the lobby for help, no answer.
We will definitely not go back.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank GrandmaDuck