“Still a Plus on Return Stay”

Lido Palms Resort and Spa
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Desert Hot Springs
Oceanside, California
“Still a Plus on Return Stay”
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Returned to the Lido Palms in Desert Hot Springs and this time came with a friend rather than my husband. We did a little shopping at the nearby outlets but spent most of the weekend relaxing and soaking in the pools. The Lido Palms has a very private, peaceful setting and the three mineral water pools are absolutely sparkling. My friend had a Swedish massage and reported that the therapist was excellent.
We chose to have the optional continental breakfast for two and especially enjoyed the freshly baked cranberry orange tea loaf and the fresh blueberries.
Greg, the resident manager, was very attentive to our needs. We noted that he really works to keep the place in pristine condition. I am already looking forward to our return trip next year.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Yankeetraveler25

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Irvine, California
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I had initially stayed at Lido Palms in Desert Hot Springs last fall
while attending a basketball coaching clinic in nearby Palm Desert.
Returned this past weekend for rest and relaxation. They have a new
resident manager, Greg, who really keeps the place in tip top shape.
I enjoyed the continental breakfast which comes with yogurt, fresh
fruit, orange juice and the big winner, a cranberry orange tea bread
loaf. The tea bread is baked without any preservatives and it was great.
I'm happy that I found this place. With its mineral water pools and
peaceful atmosphere, it's become one of my favorite places for a weekend
escape.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank richf76
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I am actually writing this from Lido Palms. I have stayed in larger places in Desert Hot Springs, and was drawn here from reading the great reviews. I will never go anywhere else in Desert Hot Springs. The owners are Hawaiian, maybe that's why it feels so laid back. Great feng shui in all its details. The landscaping, the plants in the room. Full kitchen with all you need. 3 pools of varying warmth. And a couple of house road runners. the setting is also beautiful - desert mountains, open skies. Today the clouds were magnificent. If you like to enjoy light, changing light, this is a nice place to experience it. Greg, the manager, is very friendly. A PLUS all the way.

Room Tip: Just tell the manager what you want, what you need.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank gowanee
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 28 July 2011

My sister let my boy friend and me use her time share in Palms Springs last month. We both were interested in getting a massage and experiencing the hot mineral waters in Desert Hot Springs. The manager at the Palm Springs complex where we stayed suggested the Lido Palms Resort and Spa and it turned out to be a great recommendation.

The staff at the Lido Palms were extremely friendly. Upon our arrival, we were provided with beach towels, robes and bottled water. We had a couples' massage and the therapists were super. After our massages, my boy friend and I swam for a bit in the mineral water pool, soaked in the outdoor jacuzzi and then sunbathed. The mineral water pools at the Lido Palms are maintained at ideal temperatures and the setting is very private. We spent a very relaxing afternoon there.

2 Thank BrendaStorm
Loma Linda, California
Reviewed 26 July 2011

My girlfriend and I had a wonderful experiance at the Lido Palms Resort and Spa over the 4th of July weekend.The mineral water pools were sparkling and maintained at ideal temperatures. The premises are kept in absolutely immaculate condition.
Greg, the resident maneger, and Rob, the owner, were very nice and extremely helpful with their suggestions as to our dining options in Desert Hot Springs and also in assanging our messages. Our therapist, Gera, was really great.
The Lido Palms is very quiet, peaceful place and was perfect for our holiday getaway. we will be back!

1 Thank soakthesun
Lakewood, CA
Reviewed 22 July 2011

We have been going to the Lido Palms in Desert Hot Springs for years. It's a small hotel, adults only and is nice, quiet and relaxing even when it's a full house. It has a zen like feel and the pools are abosultely wonderful. And the beds! OMG they are tempurpedic and oh so comfortable - we got spoiled staying there and had to buy a tempurpedic for home. We are totally rejuventated after a weekend at Lido!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Catbassi
Santa Monica, California
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Relax in the sun & do Desert Hot Springs your way! This Boutique Hotel has it all, mineral pool & two mineral hot tubs. Quiet surroundings w/ beautiful landscape grounds featuring 31 mature palms and chase loungers that adds to the 'zen' environment.
All 10 rooms have fully equipped spacious kitchens just waiting for your recipes, enjoy pool side or at picnic area. This place is super clean & features tempurpedic mattress for a perfect night sleep. Centrally located to markets (vons & stater brothers) and small restaurants you can go out or stay in. Put on one of the luxurious Lido Palms robe and let ur week begin, you may never want to leave. By the way the owners are very nice and respectful of ur privacy. There attention to details is celebrated through out this 'Gem' In the dessert! I say BOOK NOW!
My gf & I have been here 3 times in the past 7 wks & plan many more relaxing visits.

5 Thank ginomarcello
Also consider these accommodations in or near Desert Hot Springs
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
#5 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Wate...
#8 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
#9 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
Andreas Hotel & Spa
Andreas Hotel & Spa
#9 of 73 in Palm Springs

Been to Lido Palms Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!