Lido Palms Resort and Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ambassador Health Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
Hacienda Hot Springs Inn(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Sagewater Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Flamingo Resort Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
  • Restaurant
CJ Grand Hotel & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
  • Pool
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Desert Hot Springs Inn(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchentempurpedic bedsplace takesplush robessmall hotelroad runnerdishes and utensilsdeep sleepspring fedrooms are largewell equipped kitchenjoshua treemineral springsget awaywarm poolthe real worldan older property
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Lido is a perfect, peaceful place to relax and enjoy the tranquil setting that this quaint retreat provides. We took advantage of renting out all of the charming 10 rooms for a couples weekend (would also be perfect for the girls) and had the entire place to ourselves. We spent most of the time chilling by the three refreshing mineral pools and making delicious meals on the BBQ. We also enjoyed very relaxing spa treatments and nearby trips to amazing hiking trails. All in all it was a GREAT extended weekend and we can't wait to go back soon.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2011

My husband and I decided to try a stay in Desert Hot Springs to celebrate our anniversary and enjoy a break from some very hectic schedules. We choose The Lido based on reviews we read here. We were not disappointed. The Lido was a wonderful find for us. The pools were crystal clear and the water so soothing and rejuvenating. The grounds were spotless and the garden had little pockets of surprise cactus and statues. They brought a smile to my face. We also enjoyed the indoor pool at night and the bed was the MOST comfortable I have ever slept on. The kitchen was bigger than I expected, we brought in goodies for breakfast, next time I will plan ahead and cook there. The manager Greg was so attentive and nice. I just can't say enough good things about this place! Next time I hope to try the spa or a yoga class. My daughter is getting married next year in Joshua Tree and I am recommending this resort to her guests.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna B
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We stay at Lido at least once a year, to relax in the warm and rejuvenating mineral waters and just get a break from the stress of day to day life. What a wonderful place to come to. Quaint and small. Perfect for a quiet getaway. The property is very well maintained. Rooms are clean, beds are super comfortable. The location is perfect - private in the Desert Hot Springs community and just a few minutes from downtown Palm Springs. You may even enjoy a visit from the "resident" roadrunners! Looking forward to our next visit already.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Mira R
Reviewed 21 August 2011

This was our 4th visit in the past 13 months. If you need a place to totally relax then this is it.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Samandsteph
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Returned to the Lido Palms in Desert Hot Springs and this time came with a friend rather than my husband. We did a little shopping at the nearby outlets but spent most of the weekend relaxing and soaking in the pools. The Lido Palms has a very private, peaceful setting and the three mineral water pools are absolutely sparkling. My friend had a Swedish massage and reported that the therapist was excellent.
We chose to have the optional continental breakfast for two and especially enjoyed the freshly baked cranberry orange tea loaf and the fresh blueberries.
Greg, the resident manager, was very attentive to our needs. We noted that he really works to keep the place in pristine condition. I am already looking forward to our return trip next year.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends