“Rejuvenate with Jan cleanse at Lido Palms Resort and Spa”

Lido Palms Resort and Spa
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Desert Hot Springs
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My sister and I had the opportunity to attend a week long retreat at Lido Palms Resort and Spa with "Rejuvenate with Jan". It was wonderful. Rosemary and Rod of Lido Palms were absolutely wonderful. They were very attentive and helpful with whatever needs we had, and so was the housekeeping staff. I had the opportunity to have a massage while I was there which was great. But I think what I loved the most was the mineral pool and hot tub. What a wonderful relaxing time. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank dowling0926

Reviewed 2 September 2013

What a GREAT week at Lido Palms and doing Rejuvenate with Jan Detox Fasting Retreat. From the minute I walked in I felt the stress leaving my body. A welcoming greeting from Rosemary as soon as I came in followed by walking out to the beautiful mineral water pool and jacuzzi. Got to my room and was pleasantly surprised of the size of the room. Laid in the bed and it felt like I was in heaven with the temperpedic bed. I thought to myself this is going to be a great detox fast retreat and I was right. Great week! Got a massage by Kim who has magic hands I swear she connected with my body and found places I didn't even know was sore. If you are looking to rejuvenate, detox, fast and relax you have found the place and with rejuvenatewithjan.com it was a PERFECT combination. Thanks Jan, Jenni, Rosemary, Rod, Kim and Rosie for a great cleansing week. I WILL be back!

Room Tip: All the rooms face the pool I don't think you can go wrong with any of them and the temperpedic...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The Lido Palms Resort is an out of the way, throw back to the sixties style motel, on the East side of the Coachella Valley. It is located in a quiet neighborhood about a mile off the main drag in Desert Hot Springs. While it is not near any shopping areas, if you want to get away to a relaxing and quiet place, this place may be for you.

The mineral water pool and spa are fabulous to soak away aches and pains. They also have a dry sauna and indoor mini-pool. My wife tried two massage/spa treatments, located on-site, and she raved about the expertise of the employees. She was very satisfied with the treatments.

The rooms are large and spacious, almost efficiency style units, with a full size refrigerator and stove in the nicely equipped kitchen. While the bathrooms are small, they are clean and updated. Also, every room comes with a "Tempurpedic" brand foam bed, which was a plus for us since we sleep on that brand at home.

There are no views from the rooms, as they are arranged in a square around the pool and there are buildings surrounding the property.

My Sister-in-law would not care for this property because her motto is: "If it's not nicer than my house, why would I want to stay there?" If you're looking for a quiet, and affordable getaway, where you can prepare your own meals, this motel should fit the bill.

Room Tip: The room on the West end comes with two large recliner chairs, nice!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chopperbob
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Hi,

I have been to Lido Palms Resort and Spa many times and have enjoyed a peaceful, calm, rejuvenating retreat from life in the real world. No stresses and drama here! I can't wait to go back to experience its healing properties. If anyone wants to get away from it all and reset and rebalance yourself, this is the place to do it. Thanks so much to the owners for being so caring. This place is clean and the rooms are very spacious. Plenty of room to move around inside.

Room Tip: Every room is comfy, clean and spacious. You can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I visited with my mother as a birthday gift to her and found an intimate, excellent place to stay in the area for the future. Rod is the kindest, most helpful hotel owner. We relaxed in the 3 mineral water pools that were clean and the perfect temperatures to hop around into. The hotel is only 11 rooms, with incredibly comfortable beds, so it keeps the atmosphere intimate and quiet. We decided on last minute massage and facials and Rod accomodated us graciously. The service is impeccable and its one of the best massages I've ever had - she did work in LA for fifteen years so she knows about spa service! And best of all, they use Eminence products, which are a dream for your skin. It's low budget but high on service. It's the perfect getaway retreat in the desert!

Room Tip: Rooms 1-6 have windows facing an apartment building, so go for rooms 8-11.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank SioDol
Reviewed 2 April 2013

If you want the Ritz Carlton read no further. This is a low budget, tidy, friendly motel with limited services, privacy, and quiet. We loved our week's stay. If you need Heavenly Beds, luxury towels, room service, this isn't for you. But we stocked our kitchen, spent the days hiking, the late afternoons lounging by the pools (we saw no evidence of algae), and the nights resting. Only problems: they had a hard time regulating hot tub temperature and on two occasions it was too hot to enter. But the pool was reliably warm, around 90 degrees (guess). Also, the grounds are amply illuminated at night which makes you wonder about security. But the staff assured us break ins were unheard of. DHP is a little sketchy around the edges but that's one reason I love it. Not glossy like Palm Springs. We'll come back as long as the reviews remain strong.

Room Tip: All rooms front the pool
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I stayed at Lido Palms over the weekend and I had the best time there! I was there with friends and we all enjoyed our stay. The service was outstanding, the staff was exremely gracious, helpful, answered all my questions thoroughly and tended to all my needs. I felt like a queen! The rooms were clean, comfy beds, the spas were clean, and the mineral water felt so good and was odorless! I got the best massage I ever had, and I get them quite often. I have to say my stay here was wonderful. I can't wait to go back next month! I highly recommend Lido Palms. Make sure you enjoy the mineral water therapy and massages when you go!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends