“Jan's Detox Cleansing Fast Retreat at Lido Palms”

Lido Palms Resort and Spa
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Desert Hot Springs
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I was a day guest at Lido Palms in late August and completed a five day fast there. The Lido Palms is a beautiful resort, immaculately clean, tastefully decorated and much in keeping with the feeling and spirit of its surroundings. The architecture is clean and modern, I really enjoyed the mineral pools, and swimming there. There are breathtaking mountain views from the location.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank chollita

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We stayed here for our 3rd visit in mid-September. The place is small and oldish, but very quiet and well-maintained. They have a handful of efficiency units with oldish appliances, but everything is clean and in working order. A gas BBQ is also available for use. The property has 2 hot pools and a smallish swimming pool in the central courtyard. If you like, they provide a continental breakfast waiting in your fridge for a small fee - very convenient for late evening arrivals like ours was most recently. Conveniently located a few blocks from Palm, with groceries also just a few blocks away.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank girlfromthetick
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was here for the intense 5-day "Rejuvenate with Jan Detox Cleansing Fast Retreat" and had the most physical and spiritual healing experience of my life resulting in extreme bliss and rejuvenation! The warmth and compassion of the owners of Lido Palms added to this wonderful
experience. My repeat visits shall be endless.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank frisson8888
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My sister and I had the opportunity to attend a week long retreat at Lido Palms Resort and Spa with "Rejuvenate with Jan". It was wonderful. Rosemary and Rod of Lido Palms were absolutely wonderful. They were very attentive and helpful with whatever needs we had, and so was the housekeeping staff. I had the opportunity to have a massage while I was there which was great. But I think what I loved the most was the mineral pool and hot tub. What a wonderful relaxing time. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank dowling0926
Reviewed 2 September 2013

What a GREAT week at Lido Palms and doing Rejuvenate with Jan Detox Fasting Retreat. From the minute I walked in I felt the stress leaving my body. A welcoming greeting from Rosemary as soon as I came in followed by walking out to the beautiful mineral water pool and jacuzzi. Got to my room and was pleasantly surprised of the size of the room. Laid in the bed and it felt like I was in heaven with the temperpedic bed. I thought to myself this is going to be a great detox fast retreat and I was right. Great week! Got a massage by Kim who has magic hands I swear she connected with my body and found places I didn't even know was sore. If you are looking to rejuvenate, detox, fast and relax you have found the place and with rejuvenatewithjan.com it was a PERFECT combination. Thanks Jan, Jenni, Rosemary, Rod, Kim and Rosie for a great cleansing week. I WILL be back!

Room Tip: All the rooms face the pool I don't think you can go wrong with any of them and the temperpedic...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The Lido Palms Resort is an out of the way, throw back to the sixties style motel, on the East side of the Coachella Valley. It is located in a quiet neighborhood about a mile off the main drag in Desert Hot Springs. While it is not near any shopping areas, if you want to get away to a relaxing and quiet place, this place may be for you.

The mineral water pool and spa are fabulous to soak away aches and pains. They also have a dry sauna and indoor mini-pool. My wife tried two massage/spa treatments, located on-site, and she raved about the expertise of the employees. She was very satisfied with the treatments.

The rooms are large and spacious, almost efficiency style units, with a full size refrigerator and stove in the nicely equipped kitchen. While the bathrooms are small, they are clean and updated. Also, every room comes with a "Tempurpedic" brand foam bed, which was a plus for us since we sleep on that brand at home.

There are no views from the rooms, as they are arranged in a square around the pool and there are buildings surrounding the property.

My Sister-in-law would not care for this property because her motto is: "If it's not nicer than my house, why would I want to stay there?" If you're looking for a quiet, and affordable getaway, where you can prepare your own meals, this motel should fit the bill.

Room Tip: The room on the West end comes with two large recliner chairs, nice!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chopperbob
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Hi,

I have been to Lido Palms Resort and Spa many times and have enjoyed a peaceful, calm, rejuvenating retreat from life in the real world. No stresses and drama here! I can't wait to go back to experience its healing properties. If anyone wants to get away from it all and reset and rebalance yourself, this is the place to do it. Thanks so much to the owners for being so caring. This place is clean and the rooms are very spacious. Plenty of room to move around inside.

Room Tip: Every room is comfy, clean and spacious. You can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends