Lido Palms Resort and Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ambassador Health Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
Hacienda Hot Springs Inn(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Sagewater Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Flamingo Resort Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
  • Restaurant
CJ Grand Hotel & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
  • Pool
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Desert Hot Springs Inn(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchentempurpedic bedsplace takesplush robessmall hotelroad runnerdishes and utensilsdeep sleepspring fedrooms are largewell equipped kitchenjoshua treemineral springsget awaywarm poolthe real worldan older property
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My husband and I stayed with my mother and sister at The Lido over the Christmas holiday. This was our second stay here and after trying out a few other places, it has turned into our favorite place stay in Desert Hot Springs. We opted for one of the rooms with the two double beds instead of the king suite in order to have a larger kitchen for holiday cooking (and recliners in the living area!). We slept comfortably in one bed but if you are used to a large bed then opt for one of the king rooms.

The rooms have everything you need for a comfortable stay and the pool and spa are just fantastic. I have been having terrible shoulder issues (frozen shoulder) and three days soaking and swimming improved it significantly. My mother has arthritis and she said she felt like a new person after being there. The manager is very helpful but has relaxed style and the rooms are well kept.

Desert Hot Springs is a pokey little town but we really never spend any time in it. We stock up on supplies, cook at the place, and relax! If you must have a fancy dinner out, you can head down the road to nearby Palm Springs.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank KuduLady
Reviewed 31 December 2013

For a great winter get away (or anytime) for the right price, you can't beat Lido Palms resort & spa.
We stay only one night, but we wish we stayed a week! A very nice place, very quite and relaxing. The 90+ pool was the best swim I've had in years and rooms were clean and conformable.

Greg, the motel Manager was very accommodating for our every needs, and my GF had the best body massage in her life. This place takes you back to the old Palm Spring's heyday of motels & spas....I just can't say enough about this place! only... that we will be back to stay for more than one night!

Room Tip: Good location to restaurants, shopping and Joshua Trees Nat'l Park.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jethro_53
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I was a day guest at Lido Palms in late August and completed a five day fast there. The Lido Palms is a beautiful resort, immaculately clean, tastefully decorated and much in keeping with the feeling and spirit of its surroundings. The architecture is clean and modern, I really enjoyed the mineral pools, and swimming there. There are breathtaking mountain views from the location.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank chollita
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We stayed here for our 3rd visit in mid-September. The place is small and oldish, but very quiet and well-maintained. They have a handful of efficiency units with oldish appliances, but everything is clean and in working order. A gas BBQ is also available for use. The property has 2 hot pools and a smallish swimming pool in the central courtyard. If you like, they provide a continental breakfast waiting in your fridge for a small fee - very convenient for late evening arrivals like ours was most recently. Conveniently located a few blocks from Palm, with groceries also just a few blocks away.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank girlfromthetick
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was here for the intense 5-day "Rejuvenate with Jan Detox Cleansing Fast Retreat" and had the most physical and spiritual healing experience of my life resulting in extreme bliss and rejuvenation! The warmth and compassion of the owners of Lido Palms added to this wonderful
experience. My repeat visits shall be endless.

• Stayed: August 2013