“Best Resort in the Coachella Valley!”

Lido Palms Resort and Spa
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Desert Hot Springs
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I recently returned from the Rejuvenate With Jan' retreat. I'm a locale, and have been to almost every boutique size resort in Desert Hot Springs for my job. This is by far the best. Clean and comfortable. The ample rooms are cozy and fully equipped. I was thrilled that the beds were temperpedic. Between that and the pools and Jan's retreat, I was completely de-stressed. The mineral pools are awesome. One hot pool is covered so people like me who don't like much sun can soak there. Outdoors there is the swimming pool and large jaccuzi. Site also has a sauna. Rosemary and Rod, the owners, attend to every need. The views at night are astounding. It's the perfect getaway and escape from the world. It was a perfect locale for the retreat and learning how to get healthy. I will be back very soon.

Room Tip: I had room 9, but they are all good! Owners will assist you to choose what is right for you.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank QualityMassageThera

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I attended a 5-day "Rejuvenate with Jan Detox Cleansing Fast Retreat" at Lido Palms Resort and Spa. The owners Rod and Rosemary were great hosts, they went above & beyond to help make the reatreat a Success. The healing mineral pools and Jan's teachings resulted into a wonderful, Physically, Emotionally and most of all Spiritual exceperience.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We were in the desert to watch the annual BNP Paribas tennis tournament at Indian Wells. It was hard to find accommodations within a reasonable price range and luckily found Lido Palms. Just a short drive from other desert towns, this place is tucked into a small neighborhood with typical conveniences nearby. The grounds reminded me of classic Palm Springs mid-century scenery. It is a well-kept property with a few rooms surrounding a small courtyard with pool. It was quiet during our stay, despite the fact that all rooms essentially are directly off the courtyard. There is an attendant at all times, and the staff had everything cleaned up for us upon our return from our day's activities. Overall, it was a pleasant stay and definitely a good value.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GogoTrekker
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I loved this place. Clean, restful, three pools filled with miraculous mineral waters, this place is a gem in the desert. I attended a wonderfully cleansing juice retreat and the Lido Palms was the perfect spot for it. Very peaceful, terrific vistas and the owners take great pride in their wonderful resort. I am already planning another fast with our guru Jan Minter next February. Cannot wait. Do yourself (and your inner self as well) a favor, and book a fast at this spot now. It's a life-changing experience.

Room Tip: Room 11 is extremely large, with a nice kitchen.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank John S
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I was there in January for a cleansing retreat led by Jan Minter. The whole experience was amazing. Who thought not eating for several days would be so fun and so satisfying! The Lido Palms was really sweet. Clean, pleasant and comfortable with spacious rooms. I really enjoyed the three choices of pools. A large swimming pool, big hot tub and inside warm pool. The sauna was amazing.

The staff were pleasant and helpful. My only suggestion would be electric tea kettles in the rooms with automatic shut offs and updating appliances like microwaves. Of course the reason I was there was to attend the retreat. I had never done anything like that before. I came in a little nervous and to this day I feel that it was one of the most important things I have ever done for myself. True!! I recommend both Revuvenate with Jan and the Lido Palms.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank seeksocean
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Lido Palms is wonderful. Come and find out for yourselfs. Close to everything we needed. Quite, 3 natural mineral pools. Great rooms, no they're more like a small apartment. Come and feel the desert calling.

• Stayed: March 2014
5  Thank Annalena N
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Nice hotel for the City of Desert Hot Springs. My wife was a bit afraid of the people in the town. Gang looking. The hotel was nice, but could use a good cleaning in our room. Pools nice, manager was very helpful finding a restaurant, just very concerned about our car being stolen. ie the city is marginal.

Room Tip: Go to Palm Springs.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple