Lido Palms Resort and Spa
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
US$293
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$85
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$138
US$134
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$196
US$190
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$56
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$168
Travelocity
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$159
US$464
US$424
All reviewsfull kitchentempurpedic bedsplace takesplush robessmall hotelroad runnerdishes and utensilsdeep sleepspring fedrooms are largewell equipped kitchenjoshua treemineral springsget awaywarm poolthe real worldan older property
Reviewed 3 February 2009

We spent several days relaxing in the desert area and found the Lido Palms an excellent choice to vacation and rest. It is minutes from the Palm Springs area and located at the foot of the mountains in Desert Hot Springs. It is close to Palm Springs where there is much to see and visit like the Casinos and Cabazon Factory outlet stores. There are stores and restaurants in town so you can stay in the area if you don't want to take the short trip to Palm Springs. The hotel has been renovated with new furnishings and landscape. This is a small hotel, on one level, that has both indoor and outdoor heated pools. The hotel pools feature hot mineral water that comes out of the ground and is cooled to a comfortable bathing temperature. During our morning walk we saw cute road runner birds (one of my favorite birds) running about, however Wile Coyote wasn’t chasing them. Simply put this is a delightful place to stay if you are looking for a far away place to relax and enjoy the benefits of the mineral water.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2009

Enjoyed one of the most relaxing weekends ever at Lido Palms. The pools were filled with water from mineral hot springs. The rooms clean and relaxing with very comfortable beds. And, the staff was helpful and friendly. Overall, it was a great place to stay. I can't wait to return!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2009

Jon and I arrived late on a Thursday night. We called to tell the manager Martin our where abouts. He stood outside waving us over. We immediately felt welcomed and pampered. The spa is very clean and the palm trees were beautiful. I really liked the blowing winds going through the palm trees. Even in one of the coolest months, going to the Lido Palms is a treat. The Lido is painted in soft coffee latte hues. I hope to see the Lido again when the renovations are finished. Hopefully Martin will still be our host.

Stayed: January 2009
Reviewed 27 January 2009

This was my 3rd time staying at the Lido Palms and it is looking better than ever since the renovation, but has not lost its charm.
The rooms are spacious and clean and the staff -Martin and Rosa are excellent. The mineral pools, however, are my favorite part of the vacation...the warmth of the pools just envelops you. Every time I come back from the Lido, I can't wait to go again.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2009

My wife & I had a wonderful, relaxing vacation at the Lido Palms Resort. The mineral pools were so fine. We loved to try out the different temperatures in the 3 pools. The spacious rooms with kitchenettes had everything we needed and the new beds were quite comfortable. The resort was almost done with it's remodel so the future of the Lido Palms promises to be even brighter than the present. I would definitely return to this casual motel and will recommend it to friends and family.

Stayed: January 2009