“Loved it!!!”

and 1 more site!
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa
Reviewed 11 November 2013

You have to check this place out!!! Loved it. Stayed for 1 night and it was fantastic, we did not want to leave. I have been to Morrocco and this spa captures a little piece of the magic I experienced there. My favorite part was all the fresh snacks that were always available (dates, fresh fruit etc..) the brandy that is put out at night for the guest is a great touch. Loved this place going back in a couple weeks to get a massage and relax.

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed 10 November 2013

My husband and I had a late night flight home from LA to the east coast and enjoyed our last day in the Palm Springs area at El Morocco. It was wonderful! As a birthday gift for him, I scheduled a couples massage for us which gave us a day pass to this Inn. From the moment I called to make the reservation until the time we "checked out" we were treated so well - even though we weren't spending the night.

The decor transforms you to another world ... or country. We relaxed by the pool, enjoyed our massage, sat in the sauna, and even played a game of bocci ball. The owner was kind enough to give us use of a room while we were there. We didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2013

After reading all the great reviews on tripadvisor, my husband and I had high expectations when we spent a night at the El Morocco Inn & Spa a week ago. From the moment we walked through the door, we felt the enchantment of this very special place. We immediately were transported to an exotic world which is a feast for all senses. This place doesn't only have a lovely pool with mineral water that has just the right temperature, a nice, hot mineral water jacuzzi, an infrared sauna for two people and a beautiful decor everywhere you look, but it also has a very friendly staff who makes you feel very welcome.

The rooms are absolutely beautiful and the Moroccian style seating area is my favorite. The bed is very romantic and has the greatest mattress I ever slept on. We didn't even drive down to Palm Springs for dinner, since I couldn't remove myself from the magic of the Inn for longer than absolutely necessary. So we had dinner at a Mexican Restaurant in town just a few minutes away. Ask the staff, they recommended the restaurant. The Shrimp in Garlic Sauce are incredible if you really like garlic, which I do.

Don't miss Happy Hour from 5 - 6pm, where you get treated to a delicious fruity cocktail, and the best thing, you can have as many as you like. Dried apricots and dates are available thoughout the day for you to snack on and at night, there is a bottle of Sherry waiting for you in the library. There is mint tea lemonade to help yourself, coffee and tea.

All the different sitting areas around the pool and in the back of the property are enchanting and we loved to explore them all, especially at night, when the lamps cast their shadow on the walls.

In the morning during breakfast, which was delicious, we had the pleasure of meeting Bruce, one of the two owners of El Morocco Inn & Spa. Bruce is the nicest guy you have ever met and certainly an artist having created a place that makes you feel so good. And by the way, this is an adult only resort, which really adds to the relaxation.

Words cannot describe the magical feeling we had at the Morocco Inn & Spa. You have to experience it.

Thank you, Bruce, for a most wonderful time at your own little paradise. We will be back!

Christine and Brad, Torrance, CA

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My partner and I have been coming to El Morocco for years - it's been far too long and looking forward to finally getting back to one of our favorite places. The owner and operator, Bruce, and his partner John are delightful hosts, and Bruce's dedication and care for what he's built is evident in every single detail. Don't miss the Morocco-tini Hour either! We don't drink alcohol, and Bruce thoughtfully makes "virgin Morocco-tinis" for us while we visit, meet others, and enjoy his stories. Terrific place for a getaway weekend or a week of pampering and hot springs!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We recently stayed overnight at this place and had an amazing, wonderful, great time. It's so close yet so far away. The hotel transports you to an exotic, far away place in North Africa. The décor, ambience, snacks & beverage offered all day long, happy hour, mineral pool & spa, etc., etc. make this place a perfect getaway. Friendly staff and owner Bruce are so welcoming.

To see more details and photos, do read my blog with the link below. Please leave your comment at the end. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Love love everything about this place! Friendly staff, clean, relaxing & fun!
The one trip we really look forward to every year for the past 6 years. Can't wait to see Bruce & his team again next year, keep the moroccotinis coming!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Don't know where to start...my wife and I have been coming here for about six years.
The hotel itself is small, around 12 rooms, but the owner Bruce keeps remodeling and ads rooms every year. The rooms are plush and comfortable. Rooms are always clean and well taken care of.
Bruce and his staff take great care of you. Bruce once said your wish is his command. Bruce has a passion for his hotel and his guests that makes me want to return almost as soon as I leave.
The El Morocco has happy hour nightly with their signature moroccotini's, a fruity saki based drink in a sugar rimmed glass. But before you are served you are treated to a rose water rinse. Happy hour is such an enjoyable experience, I can recall more than one time looking at my watch and telling my wife we need to get back to the hotel for moroccotini's. I can't recall any other hotel I've stayed at that I would do that.
This is a great place hope you enjoy it as much as my wife and I.

• Stayed: August 2013