All reviews fried chicken no pressure female staff hot tub great party palm springs shapes and sizes having fun your partner bring your own first timers can't wait to go back lounge chairs labor day weekend rooms are nice plan to return love this place
Reviewed 13 September 2009

We traveled all the way from NJ to spend the weekend in the Sea Mountain resort in Hot Dessert Springs - it was a long trip however worth the effort.

There are only few places in the US where you can spend such a great time with very nice high quality people. In fact , to spend a time in such a liberated place you need to travel to Desire or to Hedonism but you will not experience the same atmosphere .

Sea Mountain is a small resort and due to the size people are connecting very well with each other. If you go there for the food or for a luxurious facility than you are not going to the right place but if you go for the company , the fun and to experience a complete different environment than you are at the right place.

Complements to Dewey and his team

We will defenitley come back

JJ

1  Thank NjJjj
Reviewed 11 September 2009

Julie and Dewey did it again!

What a great Labor Day weekend. My husband had business, so I was alone on Friday. I chose a private area to relax under the wonderful misting palapas. All of the employees were kind and attentive, 'checking in' on me often enough, making sure I was comfortable and 'thirst free'.

Of course the music was MAGICAL as usual. The night skies were amazing. The disco on Saturday night was hopping, super sexy! I heard the party in the hot tub was going until 5:00am (I was too tired from dancing to the great music for hours). Thank you Julie and Dewey for signing the DVD that was in my gift bag. And for the other goodies, too.

We had a great time, and hope to return very soon.
Seattle Snugs

Reviewed 11 September 2009

My wife and I just got back form a Labor Day weekend at Sea Mountain Inn. It was terrific! There is noting 'fancy' about Sea Mountain, but it is very nice. The rooms are quiet and quite comfortable. The grounds are always clean. While you won''t get a fancy breakfast or lunch - it is just fine. And, let's be honest, you do not go to Sea Mountain for the food. You go for the people.
Starting with the staff - they are terrific. Whether they are grabbing you an extra towel, or Dewey is pouring shots, the staff is always there for you. What's even better are the people that are there. This is a very open and sexually charged atmosphere. Not for the faint of heart, but since everyone is cutting loose you just go with the flow.
We have been twice now and will definitely make it a regular trip destiantion.

Reviewed 8 September 2009

My boyfriend and I until this trip had never been to a clothing optional resort. Walking up to the private entrance to Sea Mountain both of our hearts were racing as neither one of us new what to expect. After being greeted by Angie's warm, bright smile...our hearts raced less and while we were still nervous rounding the corner to the pool area...all of that disappeared after 5 minutes of being there. While yes, ALL of the guests are as nude as can be, you'll find that you feel more awkward being dressed then undressed. The people that vacation at Sea Mountain are all extremely friendly and inviting. We were immediately greeted with warm hellos and we were finding more and more that no one really cares that you're naked and while everyone is of different shapes and sizes how comfortable they were with themselves and their environment made everyone seem just absolutely beautiful.

We were excited to find a beautifully furnished room, with clean, crisp extremely comfortable sheets and the softest towels I've ever found in a hotel. I was happy to wrap my naked body in those bathroom towels! The rooms do have excellent A/C...an important feature in Desert Hot Springs as over the Labor Day weekend it was in the 100s during the day..a perfect retreat from the pool area when you've just had enough of the desert sun. And yes, the music (FYI...Dewey has the best music play list I've ever heard) does play 24-7, once in your room you cannot hear it.

Dewey...the owner could not be more WONDERFUL. He is extremely accommodating, kind, and will definitely go out of his way to make sure you have what you need and that you are comfortable and enjoying your stay. If you hang out in the pool area he will come around at least 5 times a day with his special blend of vodka or tequila shots and poor them straight in to your mouth or if you'd like a body shot of your partner....he's more than happy to accommodate!!!

While yes this is a wild and erotic getaway...you will find that the most beautiful part of the experience is meeting the people who come here. The couples who come to Sea Mountain all have amazing connections. My boyfriend and I have been discussing marriage and meeting couples here who were newly married and some that had been married for over 30..40..50 years was just amazing. We learned a lot about what really keeps your marriage alive and how important it is to know your partner fully..good faults and bad and how to love and truly trust your partner. When you're sitting around naked it's amazing how open people will be about intimate details of their relationship...what a great learning experience!!! (Barbara/John...Marvin & Marlena thank you for all the great advice that we'll keep close to our hearts all our lives!)

As far as details on the resort itself..Yes it is smaller, but that's part of what is great about it! You actually get to know the folks staying there and it really helps you become comfortable with being naked around strangers. The facilities themselves are kept clean by an extremely attentive staff. There are plenty of chaise lounges to relax on, great tiki covered umbrellas that are equipped with misters to keep you cool throughout the day. They do keep the margaritas and wine flowing ALL day....the staff comes around and fills your margarita glass before you realize you were even running low and Dewey is coming around every few hours with his special shots. Food is on the minimal side...bagels/danishes for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, and chicken/side dishes for dinner. But come on....you're going to be naked all weekend long, do you really want to eat something heavy?? If you desire something more, the staff is happy to order take out for you and have it delivered to the hotel. They'll even come find you poolside and deliver your food. The kitchen is available to you 24-7 so you do have access to all the water, wine, margaritas that you desire. You also have a mini-fridge in your room, so if you're not a wine or margarita fan...bring your own stash. If you're just coming for the day, I saw many folks with their own coolers full of food and drinks. There are also 2 mini fridges in the pool area for guests to keep their personal stash of food or drink. At Sea Mountain they want you to be comfortable and have any convenience you want, so bring what you desire!

The massages are also TERRIFIC! While $110 is pricey for an hour massage it is comparable to the rates at other spas in the area and even the famed Burke Williams Spa (which is where I usually go in LA) and is every minute as AMAZING. I got a deep tissue massage that left me relaxed...with my worst knots worked out. Then all you need after your massage is to walk 5 feet to the amazing mineral hot tub just outside the door!

For those of you terrified of "The Lifestyle" and are worried that you will be asked all weekend long to participate in partner swapping or threesomes or whatever else some reviews might say, that's simply NOT TRUE. The vacationers here are respectful of everyone's level of comfort and you will not be invited unless you wish to be. And you participate in what you want to participate in as far as group activities happening in the pool or disco area. It's a beautiful thing to see other couples exchanges of affection, whether they're making love in the pool or simply embracing each other on a chaise lounge. I'd highly recommend anyone who is thinking of spending their lives together or maybe you already have spent part of your lives together to come and spend a weekend here....open up to your partner and really get to know them and yourselves. Sea Mountain encourages openness and comfort in your sexuality...and FUN....lots and lots of fun. My boyfriend and I have found our own slice of paradise just an hour and a half from our home and we will definitely be back as often as we can for as long as Dewey keeps Sea Mountain open! We both can’t wait to come back!!

3  Thank AwesomeTiki7978
Reviewed 31 August 2009

it is 8/31/09 and we just got back from SMI and we loved it. The staff is fantastic. We Can not wait for the next time we get to go there.
Found our new favorite gateaway :)

Date of stay: August 2009