“Great experience! I can't wait to go back!”

and 1 more site!
Sea Mountain Inn Resort
Reviewed 27 May 2010

This was our 3rd visit to Sea Mountain and I have to say the very first time we went I wasnt too sure. Once we got inside everybody was very professional and made us feel comfortable. Our first and second visit we had a room by the pool. It was super clean and very stylish. Great comfy bed, nice crisp white linens. Our third stay we had a room by the hot tub... this is definatley the party area. But exciting! In the morning there is fresh coffee, fruit, & bagels , for lunch there is a nice selection of healthy food. There is always soda in the fridge. And for dinner you can order out and they will deliver to the hotel. And if you choose to go out, Palm Springs is just 10 minutes away.
During the day we soak up the rays of the desert sun and meet some nice people from all over the country! Nightlife is what you make of it. Choose to watch the party, or jump right in! There are all types of people here but all courteous and respectful. Depending on what lifestyle you choose to be a part of its all here,
I'm so happy I went. I will go again. Dewey is a great host. He is very accomodating, what a great guy!

1  Thank sandrakirk

Reviewed 24 May 2010

In reading the reviews we are know different than any of the rest. We were first timers to a nudist resort. We have been married 31 years and I am 64. I would never have thought I would be nude in a pool with beautiful women around me and I am looking into their eyes talking with them. The best part for us was we saw people as real normal people, not sexual objects of desire. These people are not the thin bony models with know shape or beauty, these are real people and very very beautiful. Our lives are now seperate, but I and someone special will come back and come back often. One more thing was the complete safety for the guest. I was greatly impressed with the security of the resort. No single males allowed. This is good, it prevents any possible problems. Security on site and vehicle are very safe and watched. This is not a place to have extra marrital sex, unless agreed by all parties. Sex was public in the pool area, but honestly it was in such good taste no one cared. It even started a chain reaction among couples. The complete freedom of this place and free from any judgement is why I will return. It is the place to have the best day of your life with someone you love or is very special. One final comment is Sea Mountain Inn is 420 friendly.

4  Thank jdposs
Reviewed 20 May 2010

To the friends that we made for our stay on Sunday, May 16, 2010 that may be reading this, I am the "Sunday Night Guy." If you were there, you know who I am. Feel free to contact me via this post, or savgeorgia2000@gmail.com.

My wife and I had never been to a nudist resort before, and we decided to check out two highly rated but completely different resorts in the same weekend: Living Waters Spa and Sea Mountain Inn. My reserved wife had very high expectations of Living Waters, as she was excited about experiencing a European-style spa, and was very reluctant to visit Sea Mountain, which is much more of a party atmosphere. But she found Living Waters boring and Sea Mountain much more enjoyable. Music was playing, the landscaping reminded my wife of the Caribbean, single males aren't allowed, and the staff is great. Dewey, the owner of Sea Mountain, reminded my wife of Jimmy Buffet, and had us relaxed at the very beginning.

Although we had a great time on Sunday, everyone kept telling us we needed to be there on Friday or Saturday. When we go there at 11:30am on Sunday morning, the place was packed. But when 5pm rolled around, there were only about 16 people there, which was disappointing, compared to about 150 people the night before. We still had a great time, however. If you go up to talk to people, you'll find out they are great to talk to, and helps to put you at ease.

This isn't a large resort in the Caribbean, but that doesn't matter. This place has everything you want, except maybe a beach. Some people online complain about it like they were expecting something else. But Desire Cancun and the two Hedonism resorts are the only two places like this that I know of, and this is so much more convenient to get to. And everyone was having a great time. I can't imagine people not liking this place unless it's in the middle of the week and no one's there.

There are TVs and DVDs in every room. The rooms are huge, with large showers. The beds are fantastic.

Regardless if you get a day pass, a night pass, or a room, there is a $20/person 6-month membership fee.
There is a minimum 2-night stay for staying either Friday or Saturday night, at $349/night. Sunday and Thursday is $259, and Mon, Tue & Wed is $199.
If you get a room, you can be on site as early as 10:30am, even though the room might not be ready until 1pm. Checkout is 11am, even though you can stay until 5pm the day you check out.
A day pass from 10:30am-5:30pm is $99/couple, or $39 for a single woman.
An evening pass from 2pm - 10pm on weekdays or 2pm-2am on weekends is $99/couple or $49 for a single woman.
Unless you just can't stay past 5:30pm, get the evening pass.

If you can't do the 2-night minimum on the weekend, you can stay at Miracle Springs just down the street, which is about $120/night and get an evening pass to Sea Mountain. Most people who come here are here on an evening pass. They give you wristbands when you come in. Red means you have a room; blue means you are there with an evening pass. Regardless, you get full access to all the food and the grounds regardless what kind of wristband you have.

The couples massage is $220/50 minutes, which is expensive, and the massage wasn't very good. You are also covered the whole time, unlike at Living Waters Spa. Neither massage at Living Waters nor at Sea Mountain was sexual, in case you're wondering.

Free lunch is served at 12:30pm until 5pm, and consists of fried chicken, chips, fruit, cookies, tea, there was more than that, but I can't remember what. The free snack items, sodas, tea, water and margaritas are available 24 hours a day. You can get some frozen items to heat up in the microwave at a cost, like a hamburger for $7, but the free lunch is fine. For dinner, you can order from a menu, but most items are expensive, with a service fee attached. None of the people staying Sunday night ordered anything, nor did they even go out to eat. You can bring anything with you in the resort, including large coolers. Every room has a small fridge and a microwave.

The grounds seem larger than the pictures show. The pool is kind of small, but that's okay. The hot tub is not large either, but that's also okay, as it made it more sociable.

At about 5pm, I decided to talk to someone else for the first time, and once I did, almost everyone else in the resort came over to join in the conversation, which made it great. It started to get cool, so we moved from the pool to the hot tub. Since my wife and I were new to Sea Mountain, everyone encouraged us to enjoy each other, and we eventually did. A huge surprise for me, and a memory I will never forget. It was really supportive and fun.

As we drove home that next day, my wife and I were floating on air. It seems like the trip was a dream, and we didn't want to wake up when we got home. We feel like our relationship is stronger than it was before we went. Just like it was a culture shock when we first got there, it was a culture shock when we had to leave and reenter the real world. We can't wait to go back, and we'll check out a Fri or Sat night, like everyone told us to. I hope that I see some familiar faces the next time I go, but if not, it's impossible not to have a good time.

6  Thank savgeorgia2000
Reviewed 17 May 2010

Sea mountain Inn is a private gem in the middle of the desert. Truly a magical experience.
A fabulous social environment! The hosts were wonderful and accommodating! I will be daydreaming about a return trip until I get there again. Enjoy!

2  Thank atrueadventure
Reviewed 25 April 2010

My husband and i just returned from celebrating our 15 year anniversary at Sea MountaIn Inn. We had a wonderful time.
It is amazing to be able to shed clothes at the door and be well taken care of with drinks, food and a mixed crowd of non-judgmental people of all ages and sizes that can enjoy the sun together.
Couples are open minded and can explore alternative lifestyles if they wish.
The rooms and bathrooms are luxurious, tastefully decorated and clean. Common areas like the hot tub and pool are well maintained.
Robes and towels are provided and all questions are answered by a very friendly staff.
While drinks and food are provided, you are allowed to bring your own favorite refreshments and pool side appetizers. Nearby restaurant Capri is worth getting dressed for if you are in the mood for great steaks and good old fashioned Italian food.
A visit to Sea Mountain Inn can be a relationship enhancing experience for couples that are honest with each other about their desires and fantasies and show love and respect for each other. Our advice: talk about your boundaries beforehand and respect each others wishes.
As a family living on a teachers income we monitor where we spend our money very carefully.
Sea Mountain Inn has never disappointed us. It is an oasis of love in the desert and worth every penny.

3  Thank travelinlove2
Reviewed 22 April 2010

It was my first time visiting the Sea Mountain Inn Resort and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It is a relaxing destination with a fun nighlife. The pool, jacuzzi and rooms are impeccably clean and the beds are extremely comfortable. The service is exceptional; the staff are very pleasant and helpful and the entire facility is well organized. I am in a new relationship and found the Sea Mountain Inn Resort to be the perfect romantic destination. Thanks for a great weekend!

J.

2  Thank sushi1SantaMonica
Reviewed 22 April 2010

First time away with new girlfriend-maybe long term partner some day!!! She was immediately put to ease by staff and after some initial trepidation, eased into the weekend.
The room was clean, bed very comfortable, and the decorations lovely.
The staff saw to our every need, the Inn is clean, the people fun, and the environment dreamy.
My new woman and I are on an entirely new level thanks to the weekend and the Inn. We stayed to ourselves when we wanted, mingled when we wanted, and fell in love when we wanted!!!
You will be invited to the wedding
L & J

El Morocco Inn & Day Spa
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa
#5 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Wate...
#7 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel
#17 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa
#10 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs

Been to Sea Mountain Inn Resort? Share your experiences!