“Awwwsemo!!!”

Sea Mountain Nude Resort and Spa Hotel
Reviewed 21 June 2010

This place was just as I imagined and more. They're a small, but cozy resort/spa. People there make you feel beyond comfortable, and the setting is beautiful. They have snacks all day long, and Dewey keeps giving the guests VIP worthy treatment the entire day, by pouring shots in the guests mouth from thew bottle. The people you find there are very classy, and very nice, ranging on ages from mid 20's till 60's. Me and Husband wish we had the opportunity to have stayed there overnight, so we could enjoy the next day as well. If you haven't been to Sea Mountain Resort and Spa don't hesitate one more day. You'll not regret it!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 June 2010

My wife developed a nerve condition in her lower back and legs 4 days before our planned stay. Due to the 8 hour drive we needed to cancel and couldn't re-book because we didn't know how long her physical therapy was going to take. SMI requires payment in advance and because we cancelled and didn't re-schedule they kept our money (Over $600!!!). When asked to appy the money previously paid we were sent their cancellation policy instead.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
15  Thank bruce0119
Reviewed 8 June 2010

Are first time to Seamountain Spa turned out to be a fantastic time. The couples there were warn :>) and friendly, The resort is great for partying, You have to keep cool in the pool, it's hot there, but the drinks keep you hydrated, The lunch was excellent, and snacks were available all day. Are best time was in the evening in the hot tub, A great time was to be had, The hi light was LuLu and her doctor husband, what a great couple, Watching all the dancers in the disco was very sexy. Seamountain is hard to find off Palm dr but wants there the fun starts. Dewey and all the girls are great hosts. we can't wait to get back. Wish we would of thought to take some pictures.
Ron & Alice Katona rkatona2@cox.net feel free to email

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rkatona2
Reviewed 3 June 2010

Dewey, the owner of Sea Mt. Inn, is simply a great guy. He mixes all the music the play and the music is great. The grounds are immaculate, they serve breakfast and lunch, the staff is attentive and attractive. The hotel is very "lifestyle" friendly, and frequently filled with people you are happy to see naked. It is couples only. The pool is smallish, but that just means you are closer together with your friends. The hot tub is large. There is a dance floor with great music, and people actually dance. There is also a king size bed for additional activities. There is no pressure here, people are friendly, open, and inviting. There is no attitude. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed 27 May 2010

This was our 3rd visit to Sea Mountain and I have to say the very first time we went I wasnt too sure. Once we got inside everybody was very professional and made us feel comfortable. Our first and second visit we had a room by the pool. It was super clean and very stylish. Great comfy bed, nice crisp white linens. Our third stay we had a room by the hot tub... this is definatley the party area. But exciting! In the morning there is fresh coffee, fruit, & bagels , for lunch there is a nice selection of healthy food. There is always soda in the fridge. And for dinner you can order out and they will deliver to the hotel. And if you choose to go out, Palm Springs is just 10 minutes away.
During the day we soak up the rays of the desert sun and meet some nice people from all over the country! Nightlife is what you make of it. Choose to watch the party, or jump right in! There are all types of people here but all courteous and respectful. Depending on what lifestyle you choose to be a part of its all here,
I'm so happy I went. I will go again. Dewey is a great host. He is very accomodating, what a great guy!

1  Thank sandrakirk
Reviewed 24 May 2010

In reading the reviews we are know different than any of the rest. We were first timers to a nudist resort. We have been married 31 years and I am 64. I would never have thought I would be nude in a pool with beautiful women around me and I am looking into their eyes talking with them. The best part for us was we saw people as real normal people, not sexual objects of desire. These people are not the thin bony models with know shape or beauty, these are real people and very very beautiful. Our lives are now seperate, but I and someone special will come back and come back often. One more thing was the complete safety for the guest. I was greatly impressed with the security of the resort. No single males allowed. This is good, it prevents any possible problems. Security on site and vehicle are very safe and watched. This is not a place to have extra marrital sex, unless agreed by all parties. Sex was public in the pool area, but honestly it was in such good taste no one cared. It even started a chain reaction among couples. The complete freedom of this place and free from any judgement is why I will return. It is the place to have the best day of your life with someone you love or is very special. One final comment is Sea Mountain Inn is 420 friendly.

4  Thank jdposs
Reviewed 20 May 2010

To the friends that we made for our stay on Sunday, May 16, 2010 that may be reading this, I am the "Sunday Night Guy." If you were there, you know who I am. Feel free to contact me via this post, or savgeorgia2000@gmail.com.

My wife and I had never been to a nudist resort before, and we decided to check out two highly rated but completely different resorts in the same weekend: Living Waters Spa and Sea Mountain Inn. My reserved wife had very high expectations of Living Waters, as she was excited about experiencing a European-style spa, and was very reluctant to visit Sea Mountain, which is much more of a party atmosphere. But she found Living Waters boring and Sea Mountain much more enjoyable. Music was playing, the landscaping reminded my wife of the Caribbean, single males aren't allowed, and the staff is great. Dewey, the owner of Sea Mountain, reminded my wife of Jimmy Buffet, and had us relaxed at the very beginning.

Although we had a great time on Sunday, everyone kept telling us we needed to be there on Friday or Saturday. When we go there at 11:30am on Sunday morning, the place was packed. But when 5pm rolled around, there were only about 16 people there, which was disappointing, compared to about 150 people the night before. We still had a great time, however. If you go up to talk to people, you'll find out they are great to talk to, and helps to put you at ease.

This isn't a large resort in the Caribbean, but that doesn't matter. This place has everything you want, except maybe a beach. Some people online complain about it like they were expecting something else. But Desire Cancun and the two Hedonism resorts are the only two places like this that I know of, and this is so much more convenient to get to. And everyone was having a great time. I can't imagine people not liking this place unless it's in the middle of the week and no one's there.

There are TVs and DVDs in every room. The rooms are huge, with large showers. The beds are fantastic.

Regardless if you get a day pass, a night pass, or a room, there is a $20/person 6-month membership fee.
There is a minimum 2-night stay for staying either Friday or Saturday night, at $349/night. Sunday and Thursday is $259, and Mon, Tue & Wed is $199.
If you get a room, you can be on site as early as 10:30am, even though the room might not be ready until 1pm. Checkout is 11am, even though you can stay until 5pm the day you check out.
A day pass from 10:30am-5:30pm is $99/couple, or $39 for a single woman.
An evening pass from 2pm - 10pm on weekdays or 2pm-2am on weekends is $99/couple or $49 for a single woman.
Unless you just can't stay past 5:30pm, get the evening pass.

If you can't do the 2-night minimum on the weekend, you can stay at Miracle Springs just down the street, which is about $120/night and get an evening pass to Sea Mountain. Most people who come here are here on an evening pass. They give you wristbands when you come in. Red means you have a room; blue means you are there with an evening pass. Regardless, you get full access to all the food and the grounds regardless what kind of wristband you have.

The couples massage is $220/50 minutes, which is expensive, and the massage wasn't very good. You are also covered the whole time, unlike at Living Waters Spa. Neither massage at Living Waters nor at Sea Mountain was sexual, in case you're wondering.

Free lunch is served at 12:30pm until 5pm, and consists of fried chicken, chips, fruit, cookies, tea, there was more than that, but I can't remember what. The free snack items, sodas, tea, water and margaritas are available 24 hours a day. You can get some frozen items to heat up in the microwave at a cost, like a hamburger for $7, but the free lunch is fine. For dinner, you can order from a menu, but most items are expensive, with a service fee attached. None of the people staying Sunday night ordered anything, nor did they even go out to eat. You can bring anything with you in the resort, including large coolers. Every room has a small fridge and a microwave.

The grounds seem larger than the pictures show. The pool is kind of small, but that's okay. The hot tub is not large either, but that's also okay, as it made it more sociable.

At about 5pm, I decided to talk to someone else for the first time, and once I did, almost everyone else in the resort came over to join in the conversation, which made it great. It started to get cool, so we moved from the pool to the hot tub. Since my wife and I were new to Sea Mountain, everyone encouraged us to enjoy each other, and we eventually did. A huge surprise for me, and a memory I will never forget. It was really supportive and fun.

As we drove home that next day, my wife and I were floating on air. It seems like the trip was a dream, and we didn't want to wake up when we got home. We feel like our relationship is stronger than it was before we went. Just like it was a culture shock when we first got there, it was a culture shock when we had to leave and reenter the real world. We can't wait to go back, and we'll check out a Fri or Sat night, like everyone told us to. I hope that I see some familiar faces the next time I go, but if not, it's impossible not to have a good time.

6  Thank savgeorgia2000
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa
#5 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Wate...
#7 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
#34 of 75 in Palm Springs
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel
#16 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs

Been to Sea Mountain Nude Resort and Spa Hotel? Share your experiences!