I would temper the negative reviews of this place by first saying that this is not a major luxury resort...it is a reasonably priced getaway offering a very good value in my opinion. Myself and my 7 year old son stayed for the Presidents Day weekend. Our room was clean, well-equipped (mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker) and of a good size...we got the King mini-suite. The 8 pools of varying sizes and temperatures were just great, very clean, nice greenery around and ample pool lounge chairs. Breakfast and lunch at the restaurant was decent and reasonably priced. I had issues with the quality of Capri restaurant for dinner which I've reviewed separately on this site under Capri restaurant. The staff from top to bottom were very friendly and extremely helpful. We had a first floor "mountain view" room and the mountain side of the hotel is the quiet side, but I'd suggest getting a 2nd floor room on the mountain side as the first floor only had view of parking alley and houses and felt kind of claustrophobic. Since with the kid (who spent all his waking hours in the pool) on next visit I'd actually take a poolside room on the first floor, yes its a bit noisier during the day but it is so convenient to just walk out of your room patio into the pool area, go back to your room for snacks...etc and even though the pools are open 24 hours per day since there are alot of families there on the weekend...really pool activity stops at a reasonable hour. I will definitely be back to this hotel for a fun, inexpensive and relaxing getaway.
to be able to just walk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miracle Springs Resort & Spa presents an array of elegant spa therapies and beauty treatments in a relaxing hot springs resort environment with spectacular mountain views and miraculous healing waters. 110 large rooms and suites surround a lushly landscaped acre of 8 natural hot mineral water pools and Jacuzzis open 24 hours. Poolside and mini-suite rooms have private patios with easy access to the pools. Balconied rooms overlook the pool courtyard and mountain view rooms enjoy a spectacular view of the San Jacintos. 4 Vacation Villas are fully furnished 3-bedroom homes adjacent to the resort with easy access to all hotel services. Enjoy fine indoor & outdoor dining at The Capri Restaurant & Bar. Miracle Springs Resort & Spa is the perfect weekend escape from LA or a gorgeous venue for your wedding, corporate event or banquet, or group retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Miracle Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Springs Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Miracle Springs Desert Hot