“Inexpensive, but nice and great service”

Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
San Clemente, California
“Inexpensive, but nice and great service”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

My friend got us one night at Miracle Springs as a get-away so we can tan and enjoy the pools!

It is a quiet place; recommended for those people wanting a quiet peaceful getaway. The pools were very nice, simple and clean with natural spring waters, which I love! (No chlorine)

The best part about this little getaway was that you cold order Fresh, organic cold-pressed juice! I was so excited, because it's hard to find delicious, healthy foods when traveling.

Paul, the "juice-tender" knows his stuff about all things smoothies and juices. He was very accommodating, and it was his yummy juices that made me trip!

If you go to Desert Hot Springs, be sure to stop in and get yourself a healthy juice or smoothie. And enjoy the natural springs!

Room Tip: I had the mountain view room, which was beautiful to wake up to!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank SpunkyCAGirl
Reggie B, General Manager at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Hi SpunkyCAgirl,
I read your review and shared it w Paul and we are so glad you enjoy the fresh air of DHS and the natural juice and smoothies. email me at reggieb@miraclesprings.com for our best rates on your next trip.

Reggie B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (354)
  • Korean first
Paramount, California
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Mountain View Room was EXCELLENT!! Very spacious. Loved that the bath products were organic and natural and that the Hotel is water and environmentally conscious. The hotel smells like lavender and eucalyptus, so its super relaxing. The mineral pools were GREAT- perfect both for sun worshippers and evening soaks. My facial with Dusa with Spectacular. Her over 20 years experience as an esthetician is obvious. And BEST OF ALL...they have a really AMAZING Juice Bar. The Juice Master "Paul" makes these really healthy concoctions using fresh coconut water and other fresh fruits and super boosts!!! He knows a lot about juicing to keep the body balanced after a detoxifying soak in the mineral pools. YUMMY!! Nutritious and Delicious!! I would come back to Desert Hot Springs just for these amazing drinks and a wonderful rest at Miracle Springs Hotel and Spa!!

Room Tip: Great deals on GROUPON but totally worth it at regular price!!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

2 Thank merxnmol E
carsonparlan, Public Relations Manager at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Wow MM! Thank you so much for your wonderful and detailed review! (people, MM does NOT work for us, though maybe he/she/they should!) I could not have put any of it better. MM you really get us...our rejuvenating natural mineral spring waters coupled with a world-class Spa and healthful dining...this is what the Miracle Springs experience is all about.

Thank you again MM. We greatly look forward to seeing you back here soon. You may consider looking me or Reggie Bickford up when you return...
Hoodsport WA, USA
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I visit the Palm Springs/Desert Hot Springs area 3-4 times a year and have stayed at several places. I really like the Miracle Springs Resort. Good pools and grounds, a large room and fair pricing for the desert resort area even in high season. No complaints at all about my recent visit at the end of September 2013 to relax and enjoy some late season sun. This is a great value destination resort in the area.

Room Tip: Poolside rooms are well worth the upgrade from the outside rooms.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Hi Tom thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts. We look forward to seeing you back soon.

London
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This is the perfect place to escape from life and de-stress for a couple of days and not break the bank.

Is it in Palm Springs? - no. Is it 5 star? - def not. But if you don't care what the decor is like and you're not confined to eating at their restaurant all the time, then Miracle Springs Hotel & Spa
has a great pool & many jacuzzi's of truly amazing water that will go a long way into making you feel fantastic.

I also loved the fact that there was literally nothing else to do so it forced us to relax.

The Spa was also good and we got a great package deal costwise - both of us had 3 treatments and good experiences throughout.

The rooms are big - we had one facing the parking lot but we weren't exactly hanging out in the room so it didn't matter about a view. Everything was clean - it's just the decor is straight out of 1985 but it's not offensive.

The employees are friendly & helpful - I wouldn't recommend trying to book via email - took me 3 emails to get any response at all and then it was an answer to none of the questions I had asked. But when I called it all got sorted out fairly promptly - I think booking a spa package and bolting on nights with hotel caused some chaos as they seem to operate a little separately.

We went Thurs and left Saturday late afternoon - there was no problem staying on after check out (I had a spa treatment and we could still use the pools). Thurs is was super quiet as was most of Friday - Saturday was busier as to be expected but certainly not overcrowded and very few children so pretty peaceful which i gather is rare for some of the desert spa hotels.

Good for any sort of trip - couples, families (although older kids could get bored, friends, solo etc.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Hi Tom thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts. I'm glad you got quality spa services:)

Sorry for the trouble via email. You can email me at reggieb@miraclesprings.com anytime for the best rates available.

San Diego, California, United States
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I was so happy to find an oasis in the middle of the desert with nothing but scrubs and lizards. The resort is beautifully landscaped with both small and large pools for relaxing. I spent some time in the water and my skin felt great.

Had room service for breakfast and it was just fine and delivered within minutes.

Only problem I had was the drive is 146 miles from my home and I should have planned a 2-3 night stay so I would not have minded such a long drive. Will go back.

Room Tip: Be sure and get a massage. It was really a high point of my stay and Darrel is the best.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Tom thanks for sharing the stars! We look forward to seeing you back soon for a longer stay:)

Beverly Hills, California
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I went in this hotel 3 night
Everything was great, mineral water wonderful and I felt more healthier myself after .Staff was friendly, my room was very good
I had access to the pool from my room. We are going again .

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

So glad you had a simple yet enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you soon!

San Diego, California, United States
Reviewed 1 October 2013

An excellent place to be stress free!! Great pool & many jacuzzi's to choose from. Food is good!, all employees are friendly & helpful. Check in & check out was flawless!!
Room service was fast & pleasant.

Room Tip: Large king bed & all non smoking rooms & areas around the pool! Luv it!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the 5 stars and I passed your compliments onto the team. We hope to see you again soon!