“Love it”

Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
“Love it”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Love the mineral water and we were blessed with a perfect weather in November. Usually like to use the spa but the person I usually see was not available. A great place for the family. We enjoy the restaurant also.

1 Thank songigs
michaelbickford, Owner at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Thanks for the 5 stars! Nothing makes me happier than to see our team's hard work result in happy guests.

Who is your usual spa service therapist? Book your spa services with your reservation to get your favorite therapist. Email my son Reggie, reggiebickford@gmail.com before your next stay for the best rates!

Michael B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (351)
  • Korean first
San Diego, California
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We have been going to Miracle Springs every year for the last 5 years. We go to relax in the hot mineral pools and to hike in the nearby nature reserves. It is not luxury but it is clean, comfortable and the staff is helpful. Stanley, the night reservations attendant is very knowledgeable about the area and Paul, the bar tender makes these very healthy coconut smoothies that is just what you crave after soaking for an hour or two in the hot mineral pools. My husband and I will return.

1 Thank Maria Elena C
Hi, thanks for the great review! I'm glad you embrace the beauty of the desert and what we are all about. Miracle Springs is definitely a great destination for hot mineral water, natural air, hiking in joshua tree, and enjoying organic raw food juices and smoothies!

I'm glad Stanley was so helpful. He has been with us for 6 years and is practically part of the family. We look forward to seeing you and your husband soon!

Michael B
Montebello, California
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Check in was a breeze... Stanley was at the front desk when we checked in he is an amazing friendly person... the pools are awesome the rooms are spacious clean everything worked . we ordered room service from the restaurant great and speedy service good food.. my only complain the mattress a little hard... we will most definitely return for another stay

Room Tip: Book a room facing the pools

1 Thank Emma D
Reggie B, General Manager at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Hi Emma, thanks for your review! I've passed your kind words on to Stanley. Our guests (and myself included) can always count on him for a big smile and comedic relief after a long day.
Glad you appreciate the large rooms, expedient restaurant service and the hot mineral water :)
We have plans to upgrade the bedding shortly which I think will help you rest your head with extra ease. Feel free to email me at reggieb@miraclesprings.com for your next stay for our best loyal customer rates!

Reggie B and the Miracle Springs Staff.
Ventura, California
Reviewed 4 December 2013

From the online photos I thought the mountain views would be more apparent when on the property, but they weren't.

The pools were clean, comfortable and had great jets. There more children than I would have expected. Since I was just there for one night that wasn't a big deal.

Room Tip: Their definition of a mountain view room is any room that doesn't face the pool. If you are on t...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank PSHSoCal
Thanks for your review! We appreciate the feedback that the hot mineral water pools and jets were to your liking.

The mountains are an extraordinary view but I agree that perhaps they are viewed more fully from a lounge chair or from the water than from the patio. Email me for your next stay and I will see that we find a room with a better view. reggieb@miraclesprings.com

Hope to see you soon!
Nevada City, California
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We decided to go to Miracle Hot Springs after 3 days in Joshua Tree Ntl Park. I was dressed as a hiker and I was treat like a bum. The gal that check me in never looked at me and brushed me off when I tried to show her my reservation. We did not get the room we reserved. We reserved a king suite mountain view and we got a double queen with a parking lot view. She did not tell me about the hotel, pools, restaurant , bar and did not give me towels for the pool. I had to go back down stair to get pool towels and the woman who helped me was very nice, told me about the spa, hotel, pool etc. Pools were nice, room service was great and bar personnel were fantastic. When we turned down the bed there was blood on the pillow case, heater was not turned on, no wash cloths and there was "something" on the TV screen. House keeping was great... they took care of everything in a timely manner. Room Service was great and the food was very good. The Hotel sent a bottle of wine to our room for the inconvenience. Around 03:30 4 girls returned to their room next to ours and they were very loud. I went to the front desk and the gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and took care of the situation. The next day when we checked out I spoke with the Manager about all of the issues. He was very nice and very helpful. The young lady that check me in was there and she apologized for how she treated me. After several emails and phone calls, Miracle Springs Management and Staff has made things right. Even though I had a very bad experience I would go back as the property is very nice, food was good, Staff went out of their way to fix problems. Everyone has a bad day and sometimes we all forget that you can not judge a book by it's cover.

Room Tip: Make sure you get the room that you reserved

Hi James,
We love our friends that come down from Joshua Tree and nothing makes me happier than to see you come in tired and depleted and ready for a hot mineral soak. I really mean that. Now I'm concerned that this wasn't your experience. This is not customary of our well trained staff, but I admire your great attitude and I'm glad we resolved everything and ended the trip on a high note. We would love to welcome you back next time your visit. My email is reggieb@miraclesprings.com. I am the GM here and please email me prior to your next stay for our special Joshua Tree guest rates.

Seasons greetings,
Rosemount, Minnesota
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We stayed here during Thanksgiving week, 2013. Our goal was a relaxing getaway with decent weather. I don't use spa services so I can't comment on the quality or the price. The pools were fabulous and open 24 hours a day. The largest swimming pool was the temperature of lukewarm bathwater and the other 7 pools were varying degrees warmer. This is a spa resort for the family - there were a lot of young, noisy kids in the pool. But that might make it idea for parents who can't or don't want to leave the kids at home and still want to have the spa treatments. Room 228 was quite large, the bed and bathroom were okay, the "mountain view" required looked through a tree, across the parking lot, and over the nearby house roofs to see the mountains, but it was okay. We had two meals at the restaurant including Thanksgiving dinner (on the patio!) and both were fine. Only later did we realize there were "early bird specials" which we could have taken advantage of if our waitress had informed us about them. I would go back; I would bring my two grandsons (and take them to Joshua Tree National Park nearby - fabulous!) and I'm okay recommending this resort to regular people not expecting luxury but a nice place nonetheless.

Room Tip: The poolside rooms on the first floor have patios that open directly to the pool area if you enjoy t...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Hi Carol, sounds like you had a happy Thanksgiving with us! We pride ourselves on having the finest hot natural mineral water and it's great that it was a focal point of enjoyment for you.

We would love if you came back with your sons. Email me at reggieb@miraclesprings.com and we'll see you get another great value for your stay.

Burbank, California
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We love this place, 7 spas and 1 heated pool open 24 hours for your enjoyment. The staff is wonderful, the rooms are clean, the resturant is very good and great prices. We come to this place whenever we want to get away and just relax.

Room Tip: The rooms with a view of the pools are wonderful.

Cozakos,

Thank you for your review!

...We couldn't have said it any better ourselves. In fact, so much so that I re-posted your comments on our facebook page! Like our page to see your shout out!