The layout and general peacefulness of the location is wonderful. Various room types, styles and price options. Rooms are not well updated but mostly clean and kept. Staff generally good and seems like there has been a slight uptick in the staff conscience. Room service was very nice and had both fancy and simple options (read big $$ and small $ = good!).
WiFi seems to have worked better this trip than at any other time. A major enhancement for me and mine.
Our room had a completely worthless little TV (26 inch maybe) without HDMI hookups. I had asked for a room with better TV as they do not have movie rentals. There IS a dvd in the room but I generally rent or purchase BluRay so I need to use my laptop or tablet (hdmi also / think Netflix) to connect.
Number of small issues in the rooms. Nothing critical but a solid one over by maintenance would greatly help image... screen door not guided, screws loose on entry to bath (scratched foot), dryhanger in tub fallen off, no coffee cups,
I say that they are on the right track. If you have lots of kids or want a more active / busy / fun place, go next door (150 feet next door!). For more quiet and relaxing, this is a good place.
Spa services are nice. Masseuse Conception has proven to be the best to date from both my sister's and my opinion.
For the record, I have stayed here approximately 15 times in the last 3 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miracle Springs Resort & Spa presents an array of elegant spa therapies and beauty treatments in a relaxing hot springs resort environment with spectacular mountain views and miraculous healing waters. 110 large rooms and suites surround a lushly landscaped acre of 8 natural hot mineral water pools and Jacuzzis open 24 hours. Poolside and mini-suite rooms have private patios with easy access to the pools. Balconied rooms overlook the pool courtyard and mountain view rooms enjoy a spectacular view of the San Jacintos. 4 Vacation Villas are fully furnished 3-bedroom homes adjacent to the resort with easy access to all hotel services. Enjoy fine indoor & outdoor dining at The Capri Restaurant & Bar. Miracle Springs Resort & Spa is the perfect weekend escape from LA or a gorgeous venue for your wedding, corporate event or banquet, or group retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Miracle Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Springs Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Miracle Springs Desert Hot