“Spa Day”

Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
Palm Springs, California
“Spa Day”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I recently went to the Miracle Springs spa for a massage and day of relaxation. I have never been to the spa before, but decided to try it out since I’ve heard great things from friends. I was welcomed by a friendly staff that was directed me where to go. The spa was very cute, clean, and absolutely relaxing! I came a little early so that I could use the sauna and mineral pools. They have 8! But what was truly my favorite experience was the massage itself. I had such a sweet masseuse. She, like all the staff there, met me with such warmth as she took me to the therapy rooms. It was 50 minutes of bliss! I have had many massages in my day, and this one ranked up there with the best. Exactly what I needed. After, I went back to the pools to soak up the sun and relax a bit more. I also had lunch at the restaurant there, which was impressively good. Honestly, the whole experience was great. I am kind of disappointed in the fact that I haven’t been here sooner. If you want to have a weekend getaway or a day-cation come here!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Reggie B, Assistant to Reggie Bickford, GM at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thanks for the Five Star Review! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (351)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I went with my grandmother here on a painting trip and we had so much fun! The food was amazing, my skin felt smooth from the pools, and the service was awesome, especially Nigel. Definitely coming back next year!!

• Stayed July 2014
Reggie B, Assitant to Reggie Bickford, GM at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thanks for your Five Star Review! We look forward to welcoming you back next year!
San Diego, California
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I decided to buy a Groupon for this hotel to be able to experience a mineral spring. I warn you that if you think you are getting even a 3 Star Hotel you are not. This hotel is old, showing major signs of deterioration, and is in a less than desirable area of the valley.

The lobby looks like it hasn't been upgraded since the 80's. Ugly old carpet and walls, outdated signage, a messy front desk. Although, the front desk staff were fast and friendly.

We were given a first floor room facing the parking lot. Room 120 to be exact. The air conditioning didn't work and the room was right next to the pool entrance so it was loud all night. The room upon inspection seemed fairly clean but the beds are horrible. Thankfully we were only staying one night.

The pools and spas are old and in need of repair or at minimum a little paint. The pool chairs are very old, faded, some broken, and uncomfortable. There are no pool towels so you need to bring your room towels. The water temperatures varied by pool and it did feel clean and rejuvenating until I got back to my room with the broken air conditioner.

There are so many great options in Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta, etc so don't waste your time or money here. This was one of the worse Groupon purchases I have ever made.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reggie B, Owner at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for your feedback, and your compliments to the front desk staff. Very concerned to hear there was a cooling issue; this instance rarely comes up but its so important that we are alerted right away to fix it asap.

We have an exceptionally relaxing getaway based on the 8 hot mineral water pools and spas and a sanctuary spa. The mineral rich water has shown to be therapeutic both mentally and physically. The water has a silky smooth texture when it is pumped from underground and leaves your skin feeling gold.

We do provide pool towels at the front desk. As an owner and property manager at the Miracle Springs, I always use one towel for the week, for shower and pool use. With So Cal drought issues, I encourage you and all of our guests to conserve this way. With our 8 pools, we go through several hundred towels a day.

It's always nice to hear from the Groupon guests.

Safe travels,
Reggie

Travellers are raving about these Desert Hot Springs hotels

Park City, Utah
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I have been a traveler to Desert Hot Springs for years always choosing the spa hotels for my visits. My usual place is the Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel because its the place my mother showed me and its really affordable for my family. Prices being the same I decided to stay at this resort knowing that they were both mineral spas. The night desert breeze was calming and relaxing and the pools were just temperate enough to relax in all night and enough to try the different spas out. The evenings meal was casual and comforting, a good choice over the Cafe. I flopped into bed enjoying the closeness of the spas and the nearly silent surroundings. I would consider this property a four-star hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Thanks for your Five Star Review! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We have stayed at Miracle Springs many times and have never been disappointed. Stanely should be commended for his professionalism, courtesy and overall personality. We always enjoy our stay and on a rare occasion we have a small issue, the staff always makes it right, quickly.

Pools are clean, hot and accessible 24 hrs a day. Restaurant has great food, good service and good prices for a upscale hotel.

It is also nice to have someone offer drinks and food out poolside, so you have totally enjoy your stay.

We realize there are other hotels in the area but will come back to Miracle Springs for our desert stay in the future.

Bill and Debbie

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank William Z
Thanks for your positive review!. We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and helpfulness of our staff. We will definitely share your compliments with Stanley. We look forward to welcoming you back again!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 10 July 2014

1. Mineral water pools open 24 hours ( very a few hotels have that)
2. Friendly and courteous personnel (24 hours at service)
3. Welcoming and genuine atmosphere
4. Restaurant, Bar, Spa, Bar/Lounge all in the hotel (supper convenient)
5. Conference room, Gift shop, Room service
Lot's of hotels around the world but how many you can say I really love?

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank G M
Thanks for your positive review! We hope to welcome you back soon.
Glendale, California
Reviewed 10 July 2014

after I made my reservation, 2 days prior I called and asked for early check in,they said that yes it is possible but you should pay $29, also I asked for two joint room and they said it's done, just come over here and we will set it up for you.4th of July I got there and I wait for hour and half to get me in my room and also they didn't give me a joint room. The manager instead of make me happy he said that I can refund your money,ARE YOU SERIOUS ????
at the check out time they wanted to make me happy and they asked my email to send me an email that for my next trip I'll have 50% off....since today I haven't gotten any email.
even I emailed them that why don't you send me my email. No responds.
I would never go back to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank Dro D
It sounds like we strove to make you happy since we were unable to accommodate your requests.

If we offered you concessions on your next stay that is most certainly valid and we'll honor that. We may have not had your proper details or it could have been filtered in your mail. Please email me at reggieb@miraclesprings.com and I'll take care of you.

Safe travels,