“Treasure at Miracle Springs Resort & Spa”

Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
A TripAdvisor Member
“Treasure at Miracle Springs Resort & Spa”
Reviewed 19 June 2006

Being a single lady in her 40's I feel like I have found a hidden treasure in Miracle Springs Resort & Spa. It is not far from Palm Springs. I really enjoyed myself there!! The natural mineral pools feel great and are very clean. The food is also excellent there too. It is easy to get there off interstate 10. The staff were very friendly stopping poolside to say Hi and check on me. I can go by myself to Miracle Springs Resort and know that I am in a safe environment. I am not a sun person. One of the best things I loved about Miracle Springs Resort is there 24 hour pools. I felt great after being in the pools on a quite star filled night with it's great views of the valley.
I am recommending Miracle Springs Resort to all my friends, and I plan to go back soon!!

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (351)
  • Korean first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 June 2006

I stayed in this terrible place. The staff booked us into a 3 night lock, they gouged customers for the coachella festival (I was waiting at the front desk and a person getting a room on Saturday night paid over 400), the grounds are nice, the rest isn't.
The room service was awful, the order took over 2.5 hours to get to our room and the food was wrong, no condiments and it was cold.
The next day they decided to do "remodeling" on the room next to us at 7:00 am and began hammering on the wall next to our room. I complained but the rude staff did nothing for me and refused to tell the workers to stop hammering on the room. They did nothing to offer a compensation either.
I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay here unless you want to lose your money.

• Stayed April 2006
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Desert Hot Springs hotels

San Diego, CA
Reviewed 25 May 2006

Miracle Springs advertised itself as a Spa/Resort, but in reality it is a travelodge style hotel with a spa attached. The woman who helped me put together a spa day for my husband and myself was nice, but everybody else else who worked in the spa (not the therapists) were rude and and unfriendly. Yes the therapist were nice and the therapies were nice, but not anything spectacular. The people who work at the hotel are less than friendly. I felt as though I was BOTHERING them by being there. Even when making the reservations I felt as if I was putting them out. This should have clued me in. During a break in our spa day one man, on the phone with his sister, walked out of a ballroom yelling profanities without any concern that children might be present. I'm not a puritan, but when I pay a lot of money to stay at a "resort" and spend even more money at their spa, I don't want to hear an employee yelling the F word for all to hear. The pool...no umbrellas, no towel service, no poolside food or bar serIvice. This is not what I expect from a "spa/resort". The room was OK, not anything special. NO mini bar, but it did have a small fridge. The hotel has ONE small restaurant that consist of about a dozen tables stuck in a hallway. The food...cafe style...again nothing I would expect from a resort. Night life...NONE. Room service, yes. But then again considering the restaurant ,not worth the price. All in all I would not recommend this "spa/resort" AT ALL.

• Stayed May 2006
2 Thank Alex A
Reviewed 15 May 2006

We have a new favorite get away... With rising gas prices, it is wonderful to find this getaway, so close to home. I recently had major surgery and needed a break. This fit the bill perfectly. The grounds were beautiful and the pools were fantastic. The pools are open 24 hours, and it was very romantic at night. The restaurant was a wonderful surprise. The food was so good we ate every breakfast and lunch there. The servers were very nice and the prices are hard to beat.

• Stayed May 2006