“Wonderful NATURAL HOT SPRINGS Spas”

Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
Lincoln, California
“Wonderful NATURAL HOT SPRINGS Spas”
Reviewed 8 February 2010

Beautiful, well kept Resort an easy ten miles out of Palm Springs. Nice rooms with microwave and refrigerator. The pool and spa water is natural mineral water which they do not have in the Palm Springs areas (Palm Desert, La Quinta, etc). Great pool and eight very large spas. Several Elder Hostels are held here.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (358)
  • Korean first
S.F. North Bay Area
Reviewed 24 January 2010

Nice people, good customer service, good food in the restaurant, decent rooms. The 8 natural hot spring pools were the attraction. Last year, the pools/spas were great; all working and guests had plenty of room to spread out. This year, several of the pools/spas were not even lukewarm. Kinda shoots a hole in the resort's claim that the water is 140 degrees coming right out of the ground. They also advertise free wi-fi. It was working last year but not this year. Not sure we will return.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
San Diego
Reviewed 20 January 2010

I purchased a two-night certificate at a charity auction which had an expiration date. After paying $29 two times to renew it for 6-months each, it was apparent that I would not be able to use the certificate.

In my first call to the establishment, I was told that the money was not refundable and was not impressed with the service. However, when I later brought this to the attention of the operations manager, she promptly apologized, offered the refund of the $58, and extended the offer of a free 2-night stay which I did not even ask for.

In all my travels, I have never seen customer service this wonderful.

Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
arizona
Reviewed 30 November 2009

I just happened to check my credit card bill and there was a charge for extra $100.00. The actual hotel charge was $112.00 and there was another charge of $100.00, if there was a double entry pf $112.00 I could say that I was charged accidently twice but $100 that was bizzare.I called the hotel and they had to refund the amount but they could not explain why or how it was done(shady). also the lady said it takes about 10-14 days for refund, so because of their mistake I have to pay interest on it and then they will refund it:(

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank travelpants2000

Travellers are raving about these Desert Hot Springs hotels

Cypress, california
Reviewed 22 November 2009

My husband is staying at this hotel while he is building a homeless shelter nearby. I drove in late from Orange co. so we only saw the grounds at night because I had a fabulous day shopping at the outlet mall with my sister-in-law. We went to dinner @ Papa Dans and then drove back to our room and dropped my husband off. We girls then swam and soaked in 6+ hot pools. The next day we woke up and soaked for several hours and then went to an old Mexican resturant for lunch. We staggered back to the hotel and soaked in the hot tubs and enjoyed the mountain views. Then it was off to the Brighton Outlet store and home. I loved my stay at this hotel. It was very quite so bring something to read. My husband's room was clean and spacious with a sofa and a table. The staff was very nice and we had a great time. I loved the way my skin and hair felt after being in the hot springs. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
AZ
Reviewed 5 October 2009

Dirty rooms after the maid had cleaned them there was trash everywhere. The mattresses were lumpy and I woke up with bedbug bites all over me. When i complained to the house keeping manager this big woman told me that I was wrong and that i must have had the bites before i arrived. WRONG. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone traveling.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled with friends
3 Thank 1totravel2
Esterillos Este, Costa Rica
Reviewed 15 September 2009

We travel alot and stay in many hotels world wide. We liked the idea of staying in a mineral hot springs resort for the healing properties of the water...which ok we'll give them credit for that- the water is amazing- that's it. The rooms are just ok- the service not so ok. here's what happened- we were laying by the pool and the desert winds kicked up and took our room cards (keys) with it...we couldn't find them-when we went went to check out they tried to charge us $50 to "RE-KEY" the room??? (time to get a new key system) Then we ordered food from the restaraunt our orders were all wrong. we expressed our dissapointment to the front desk and they just said "we're sorry there's nothing we can do" that's something a hotel should never say to guests. we will not return and suggest all of you select another property.

• Stayed July 2008, travelled with family