“sylvia”

Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Diamond Bar
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Very great experience will definitely be back the customer experience was the best breakfast was top notch I recommend you say good mourning to the staff they are very friendly also their is a happy hour free beer what more can you ask for

Room Tip: Find sylvia
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Staff is very friendly. Rooms are very clean. Breakfast is great! Nothing bad to say at all. :) Staff members remember you instantly even with a bunch of other people staying there. The bathtubs are very nice in the bathrooms.

• Stayed: July 2014
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Diamond Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Kayla P,

Thank you for your kind feedback about your recent experience at our hotel. Our staff works diligently to create the most relaxing, personal experience around. From our clean rooms to our complimentary American breakfast, we are happy to make it all happen. Come and see us again soon!

Warm Regards,

Beatriz Peon

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Ayres Manhattan beach was full and was expensive. So I decided to stay here which is the same Chain of Hotels and I had a hope that it will meet my expectation of the same as Ayres Manhattan Beach.

I made one mistake of Calculating the distance. The traffic was killing me getting to downtown.

As for the Hotel is concerned it is Nice though not as good as the one in the Manhattan Beach.

They would ask you for 10 dollars more the the Jet Tub and Please do not choose. It is of no use and Its not like a Jacuzzi. First of all we travel on business and we have no time to fill up the water in the Tub and use this. by the time you return back to the room you just wanna shower and sleep. not to use this jet tub. so waste of money.

Other wise the breakfast is a very simple one and workable. Rooms are big same as the Manhattan beach. The location is quiet. The outdoor pool (though i haven't used) seems to be good.

Would recommend for anyone who does not have to travel to downtown in a hurry....

Room Tip: I prefer anywhere in the second floor up... (only three floors i think)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My family and I (5 people in my party) stayed here over the July 4th holiday weekend. We were in for a family reunion travelling from Louisiana. We thoroughly enjoyed staying at the Ayres in Diamond Bar.
The beds/pillows/bedding---so comfortable! Even my children(very energetic 12 & 11 yr olds) fell right to sleep as soon as they laid down. Very nice and clean bathroom, and the tub---deep and luxurious.
Beautiful artwork and pictures featured throughout the halls. You could look at them and get lost in some of the artwork. The staff---wonderful and helpful! Clean, neat, fresh smelling lovely place. It is obvious that attention to detail was paid in the design of this property.
We definitely recommend staying here again and trying out some of the other Ayres properties.
I only wish there was more information regarding the artwork/artists. Perhaps there could be small placards under each painting with a brief description/name of the artist and the artwork. Also it would be great if more information would be provided (perhaps pamphlets at the front desk) regarding the bedding, pillows, etc. I really wanted to find out where I could purchase these items.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sbrooks_Fam
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed in Ayres suites while passing through los angeles, Hotel was recently renovated and was beautiful. Fabulous hotel with a beautiful pool. Staff were very friendly and helpful, rooms were very clean

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Diamond Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Sydney19930,

Thank you so much for your kind words in complimenting our signature European-style rooms. We're pleased that we were able to provide you with such a delightful experience as well as clean and comfortable accommodations. Thank you again for your generous review and we look forward to your next visit.

Beatriz Peon

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Very nice hotel. However, being on vacation, we really DIDN'T need to be jolted out of bed at 5 a.m. with the loud ringing of the landline for 2 (yes, count them, TWO) mornings in a row. The pleasant desk clerk expressed sympathy, looked up something on his computer, hit a key, and we THOUGHT it was taken care of. Imagine our surprise to be awakened (YET AGAIN!) at FIVE A.M. PST the next morning. Again, I explained to the ever-affable desk clerk how their system had a grave fault in it, and that we would be disconnecting the jack from the landline, and that if the hotel caught fire, send staff to pound on our door. Long story short, avoid Room 312. Or, in the event it is the last room in the hotel and you get it, disconnect the jack from the landline. To be on the safe side. Unless of course, you really do want a 5 FREAKIN' A.M. wake-up call.

Room Tip: Avoid Rm. 312 like the plague.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Karin E
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed at the Diamond Bar Location yesterday and left after 1 hour. They were horribly rude and when I told the desk I couldn't get internet access for work I needed to do they told me to call IT tech support. They explained the number was in the desk drawer....I hung up and found out the desk didn't have any drawers...I called back down tto the front desk and the lady said she was busy with customers...Like I am not a customer, I checked out and went to another hotel. One thing customers would like to know is if you go to their website to try to talk to someone about poor service, there is no customer service number, YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT A FORM....and they never call you back. Think of a company that actively tries to discourage customer complaints the next time you are in the market for a room then make your choice. Go to Ayres website and see for yourself....All designed to take your money and if service is poor (which it is) they do not want to know about it!

Room Tip: get another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County
Best Western Plus Executive Inn
Best Western Plus Executive Inn
#1 of 2 in Rowland Heights

Been to Ayres Suites Diamond Bar? Share your experiences!