“Fast Food or Dine IN”

Cuisines: American
Desert Hot Springs, California
“Fast Food or Dine IN”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

They have the best burgers in town and ever I'm when I'm in the area I always stop by. Sometimes when I'm not in the area I go out of my way to go there. It must be something they put in their burgers.

Irvine
“Delicious burgers, great shakes!”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

The burgers here are always great. They have a special sauce that is unique, ketchup based but pickly, really good. Their Oreo cookie shake is soo good, they give a tall glass plus almost as much extra in the metal mixing cup! And their onion rings are tasty and delicious. Chili is good. We had split pea soup today and it was so good, ham was smoky and it had carrots and potatoes. My son had fish and chips and the fish was large and chunky white and firm w a crispy breading. He really liked it.