“Late night dinner”

Add it.
Bob's Big Boy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Service was great although their endless salad bar could have used some fresh food. Food ordered was tasty

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went two days in a row to the breakfast bar and it was pretty awesome. It was way cheaper than buying a small meal off of the menu. The bar had a lot to choose from and the quality of the food was pretty average.we didn't prefer the French toast..the bread tasted weird. Overall pretty average low key place to grab breakfast.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Great selection of breakfast items on the week-day or week-end ( a few more items then) but for so little money. Great deal but hope the bacon is not overcooked as most times we go. Everything else is pretty good. Salad bar included. Pass on the coffee, it is subpar these days. Was better in the past with their Mocha Boy coffee. Service is good. View of the mountains on a clear day. Easily accessible from the 60 fwy. No lines. Great place to get together with the one you love. Feels old school as I went to Bob's Big Boy all during my growing up years.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

They have the best burgers in town and ever I'm when I'm in the area I always stop by. Sometimes when I'm not in the area I go out of my way to go there. It must be something they put in their burgers.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

The burgers here are always great. They have a special sauce that is unique, ketchup based but pickly, really good. Their Oreo cookie shake is soo good, they give a tall glass plus almost as much extra in the metal mixing cup! And their onion rings are tasty and delicious. Chili is good. We had split pea soup today and it was so good, ham was smoky and it had carrots and potatoes. My son had fish and chips and the fish was large and chunky white and firm w a crispy breading. He really liked it.