“Great Salads For A burger Joint”
Review of Carl Jr's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carl Jr's
Ranked #67 of 105 Restaurants in Diamond Bar
Cuisines: American
Houston, Texas
“Great Salads For A burger Joint”
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I've been trying to loose a few pounds, and tried their Grilled Chicken Salad. It was Great. Very fresh and great tasting.

Visited August 2012

Fairland, Oklahoma
“Communication Problems”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

First let me say that we have gone to this particular Carls Jr for quite a few years. Only in the last few years have they gone downhill.

They also share space with Green Burrito but I think its mostly Carls Jr. All of their employees that I have seen are Hispanic and the majority of those, speak very poor English.

It is difficult to place an order with someone who doesn't understand English much less speaks English, but then get your order home and it not be what you ordered.

I went in the other night and placed an order for three people. The cashier did not speak English and there was confusion at placing our order. We thought we had it right and when she rang up over $20.00, not including drinks, I thought 'Wow, Carls has raised their prices again'.

We took our order home and when we opened the bags, it was not what we ordered NOR was it what we paid for.

I immediately called them and spoke with someone who said 'Don't worry, just come in again and we will replace your full order for free'. She asked my name and said she would alert the others. A week later I took her up on her offer. When I showed my last receipt and explained, I told them what I had ordered the first time and that I wanted what I had ordered,,, a spanish speaking woman (whom I believe to be the manager at that particular time) stepped over and was not agreeable as to replacing the entire order as I was told would be.

Long story short, I ordered what I had originally ordered and per the original receipt, I overpaid by $3.77. Needless to say, I am not impressed with this Carls Jr. Will we go back again in the future? Probably so, but that doesn't mean that I like this particular location. Standing in line is like being in Mexico, with all the chatter from behind the counter in spanish.

Why do these fast food places hire people who don't speak English. Not all of us are bi-lingual !!! And we English speaking people can't get jobs because we aren't bi-ingual. It should work both ways,,, bi-lingual meaning speaking two languages well.

And these last two times,,, the food was not that great....... not like it used to be anyway...

• Visited April 2012