“Their Chicken Marcela is to die for !”

Ridge Creek Golf Course
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Dinuba
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We were here for a presentation on Solar uses for the home and other energy saving conservation tips. We enjoyed the presentation and what we learned. But the food, oh it was so good. I would recommend a nice dinner for a table of two if you are looking for something quiet, intimate and slightly romantic in the City of Dinuba.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is a great public course. It is challenging enough for good golfers and it is pretty forgiving for the rest of us. The fairways are pretty open. It pays to stay in them, the rough is brutal. Lots of sand and no water hazards. No trees to fight. It is very well maintained.
The staff for the most part is friendly. Beautiful Pro shop and nice restaurant. This course is a pleasant surprise in Dinuba. I have played a lot of the valley courses and this beats most of them.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I have never been to the British Open, but on TV the courses look a lot like RIdge Creek. Sloping fairways, devlish bunkers at both landing areas and around the green, no trees, and very large and blazing fast greens. Out of bounds means out of bounds, because if you roll off the fairway the odds are 50-50 you will find your ball in the thick tundra. I think it plays much harder than the slope rating. Course knowledge is very important since some shots are blind, so you will score better the 2nd time you play here. I never pay the full price, but their twilight rates make it reasonable.

Restaurant (Three Finger Jacks) is very nice with pretty good food.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

The greens were great, the fairways nice and wide, no water hazards but lots of sand bunkers - overall a well maintained and beautiful course. The golf carts had a cooler which included ice and two bottles of water. They did not have GPS' but the layout was so straight forward and so many sprinkler heads were marked with yardage they weren't necessary. There were several water stops along the course and the beverage and snack cart came out several times, which was nice because it was pretty hot.

Two of us golfed 9 holes with cart on a Saturday for $66. Twilight rates do not begin until 3:20PM and they do not allow 9 hole play until twilight hours begin. Thankfully they made an exception for us because we had flown in from out of town and I hadn't been clear when I made the tee time (thank you!)

There was a great smelling restaurant onsite but we didn't eat there. The pro shop had a large men's selection and a smaller women's selection. The staff was very friendly and the play time was right on target. We never got backed up and we played with a third (single) and were in between to foursomes.

If using a GPS ensure you enter Family Tree Farms in Reedley, CA. You'll find the golf course is directly across the street. You will not get to the entrance using the golf course name.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

This place is a very pretty and nice golf course. It is located in a good spot that is accessible to many different towns. As beautiful as the course is, the restaurant is horrible. First off the food is not that great, but what can you really expect at a golf course (I will pretty much eat anything…but this is pretty bad) Second, the service is atrocious. I mean literally takes 2 hours to get served. I also know that it was not just a bad or busy day, I have been here to eat numerous times for work related lunches and it ALWAYS takes forever. Finally a few months ago, I gave up because I went with a group of four, they all ordered hot sandwiches and things that took some time, I ordered a chicken Cesar salad. My group got served before me and mine salad took an addition 30 minutes!