Motel 6 Dixon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Hyatt Place UC Davis(Davis)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsmicrowave and fridgefree wifilocation is greatdavissupermarket
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

It was for a very special event for our church and hotels room are going out fast. I have family with me with children, we're tired and we needed a place to stay. They lady in the front desk and the manager wouldn't let one of my cousin to stay for ONE night! So she had to stay somewhere... There were also other event going on that weekend and so room are fully booked with other hotels so why can't give us consideration knowing that fact.. I tried to explain our situation with the lady and manager but my cousin still weren't able to stay with us. Just for the night... I can't believe the lack of sympathy and consideration. I regret booking here at Motel 6 in Dixon. I will never ever stay here again. Bad experience for my first stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Hilario A
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I've stayed in multiple Motel 6's and the local Super 8, and am pleasantly surprised to find a motel manager that does care about the quality of your stay. He is quick to try to solve any problem, as is the owner if you chance to meet him. It is QUIET, which is amazing in a Motel 6 or Super 8. You don't have to listen to anyone's romance next door. Hardly any noise fr. upstairs.The desk staff is polite, & housekeeping quick to help you. Rooms are comfortable. My animals were treated with respect. I think a Dog Show is going on right now ,nearby, as shown by the many well-groomed, well-trained dogs here. I'm not forced to smell cigarette smoke, or walk through it. Smokers are upstairs.Truly the best Motel 6 I could find in close to 60 miles!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of the orchards. I was by the elevator, dryer & vending machine & heard no noise. Amazing.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Me and my wife stayed hear for a second time in a month on our first stay we were vary shocked at the quality and professionalism of the hotel and staff it was GREAT. But on our second stay hear, we ment the front desk worker Dana she was wounderfull she was vary nice and helpful and made are stay that much better she helped us with anything we needed even when she was vary busy with her normal hotel duties she is the sweetes person we have ever ment I would suggest giving her credit or a raise because she deserves it if you plan to stay at this hotel please make shure you meet hear she will really make your day THANK YOU SO MUCH DANA for your help and we look forwording to seeing you again... thanks again....

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank terrance1212
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This hotel is vary nice you would think for a motel6 it would be bad. but it is vary nice rooms are vary clean and spacious the staff is vary friendly and helpful if you want to get good vaule for your money stay hear you will have a great stay

Room Tip: no bad choice
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank 818jay
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I had wonderful experience with them, best staff and great service with reasonable rates. I have been there for meeting few family members, it seem like home- feeling at this place. Night guy is so helpful during check-in and leaving place is so easy. New management with New Franchise is best thing happen to this place.

• Stayed: January 2014