Super 8 Dixon/UC Davis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn Vacaville(Vacaville)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleantemp controlwaffle makergreat tvrooms are largeuc davislake tahoeworked greatfridge and microwavec unitmin driveyogurtnice place to staycontinental breakfastnight staymotelsuper8
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This was my first trip back to Cali in 16yrs. I chose to stay at this hotel because of its proximity to everything, shopping, restaurants and the city. I stayed at the hotel for 7days and it was the most amazing time I had. The staff is so sweet and very attentive to your needs. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is coming out here for a visit.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2014

If you're looking for honest and dedicated employees who are willing to go the extra mile for their customers, this is the place to stay. The room was extremely clean and pleasant and the bed was very comfortable (which we all know, is the part we most look forward to when checking into our hotel room). I arrived very late in the evening, and the overnight clerk was very efficient at getting me to my room before I fell over from sheer exhaustion. I had booked and paid for 7 nights here in Dixon, but outside circumstances became such that I was forced to leave after just one night. After explaining my situation to the staff and manager of this establishment, I checked out with high hopes of returning at a later date to finish my vacation. The staff was very understanding, and worked with me to make the most out of my trip. This hotel will be my first choice when returning to this area in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Going into the hotel I found the guest service to be very warm and friendly a wonderful group of individuals run the place ... After checking in the rooms were very clean and nicely done. I feel I got the most for my money at this place I will return for further accommodations! Thank you Dixon super 8

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The people who work at this hotel are very good in customer service. They well go out of their way to help you. I would sray here anytime. There rooms are clean and comfortable. They also have very good rates.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family