“Our stay at Super Eight”

Super 8 Dixon/UC Davis
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Dixon
Oxnard
“Our stay at Super Eight”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This hotel was in disrepair. There were 2 boards underneath each mattress, sticking out several inches on each side, where people could hurt themselves walking into them. We had two rooms. In one of the rooms, the toilet did not flush correctly. The screens in both rooms had long cuts so that anyone could come in. One of the rooms had a musty, bad odor. We opened the window and the staff sprayed the room, but we could not leave the window open so the smell kept comin back. They did not have any other ajoining rooms to offer us. The staff told us that they were not suppose to be renting those two rooms as they were suppose to be fixing them up. The faucet in one bathroom sprayed water everywhere when it was turned on.Their breakfast was not safe. The milk that they put out to use was curdled from spoilage. I spent almost $400.00 on this dump. We went on this trip because of a death in our family,I did not want this trouble.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Super8Dixon, Manager at Super 8 Dixon/UC Davis, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Guest,
We appreciate your review for your stay at our hotel. We have carefully gone over the rooms in which you stayed and made all the necessary repairs. We apologize and hope you come try out our newly renovated rooms.

Dixon Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Great staff. This hotel is run by a couple in the spirit of a bed and breakfast. The owners are always available and thw staff very courteous. Room was neat. Bed comfortable. The grounds are well kept and l like the fact that the rooms had hardwood floors and not carpet. Truly a relaxing stay. I will definitely be back.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Deltona, Florida
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

This was my first trip back to Cali in 16yrs. I chose to stay at this hotel because of its proximity to everything, shopping, restaurants and the city. I stayed at the hotel for 7days and it was the most amazing time I had. The staff is so sweet and very attentive to your needs. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is coming out here for a visit.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Logan, Utah
Reviewed 11 March 2014

If you're looking for honest and dedicated employees who are willing to go the extra mile for their customers, this is the place to stay. The room was extremely clean and pleasant and the bed was very comfortable (which we all know, is the part we most look forward to when checking into our hotel room). I arrived very late in the evening, and the overnight clerk was very efficient at getting me to my room before I fell over from sheer exhaustion. I had booked and paid for 7 nights here in Dixon, but outside circumstances became such that I was forced to leave after just one night. After explaining my situation to the staff and manager of this establishment, I checked out with high hopes of returning at a later date to finish my vacation. The staff was very understanding, and worked with me to make the most out of my trip. This hotel will be my first choice when returning to this area in the future.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Vacaville
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Going into the hotel I found the guest service to be very warm and friendly a wonderful group of individuals run the place ... After checking in the rooms were very clean and nicely done. I feel I got the most for my money at this place I will return for further accommodations! Thank you Dixon super 8

• Stayed March 2014
Dixon
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The people who work at this hotel are very good in customer service. They well go out of their way to help you. I would sray here anytime. There rooms are clean and comfortable. They also have very good rates.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dixon
Motel 6 Dixon
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#11 of 15 in Vacaville
Hallmark Inn at UC Davis

Been to Super 8 Dixon/UC Davis? Share your experiences!