“Good Find Near Davis, CA”

Best Western Plus Dixon Davis
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Dixon
GreenLeadersSilver level
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Find Near Davis, CA”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I needed a place to stay close to Davis, CA. All the hotels in Davis were booked due to graduation ceremonies at UC Davis. This hotel was close, reasonably priced, very clean, and the staff was great. They offer a complimentary breakfast which I didn't try. They do not have a restaurant for lunch and dinner, but several local eating establishments deliver to the hotel. Overall I would recommend this hotel and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Oakdale, California
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We were attending a conference in Dixon and chose to stay at the Best Western Plus Inn. We were pleasantly surprised by the very friendly and helpful greeting we received from Kayla at the front desk. Not only did she check us in, but she entered points for our stay on our account without even being asked. Our room was clean, comfy and good-sized. It was also very quiet at night. The grounds are well-groomed and appealing - more like a more expensive hotel. For breakfast, we were very surprised at the abundance and great selection of food. I made a waffle on their waffle maker which was delicious. The selections included, fresh fruits, bagels, sweet rolls, sausage, eggs and various teas & coffees. It was so good that I ate more than I normally do for breakfast. Staff was almost always present in the buffet and asked if we found everything we needed. One waiter went back to get me more waffle mix in case I didn't have enough. We highly recommend this hotel - you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Our room was very quiet - would assume it was the same for all of them. The grounds were also quiet...
Green Features: They reuse towels, energy efficient light bulbs - not sure of other practices, but would think that there were.
Marshall, California
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My car had broken down,I was disappointed,hot and tired .I made my arrangements on the phone with Karina Lavalle. She promised me clean comfortable rooms and a nice pool setting.Not only did Best Western deliver but,Karina helped me get all my gear including and upright base to my room.Made my day!Many thanks.Colleen

• Stayed June 2014
Hollister, California
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I always choose the Best Western Plus Inn in Dixon, CA when I visit the UC Davis campus. It's only a few minutes down the freeway and it is both nicer and less expensive than other accommodations in Davis. The rooms with the interior corridors are very nice and larger than the ones with outside corridors.

Dixon, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

you would think of a best westerrn having such a decent reputtion would allow partying after midnite and not doing nothing about. there was so much noise it seemed i was at a college dorm.. very disappointing..

3 Thank Francisco G
Eureka, Ca, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised when we drove up to this hotel. It is like a fancy resort in appearance with vining flowers and a wonderful smell. The Hotel is on the end of a dead end street, very quiet and comfortable. The Staff was very pleasant and went out of thier way to acommadate us. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Wayne M
Santa Monica, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Receptionist at check in was very helpful and courteous! Great breakfast. Always love those waffles! Scrambled eggs and sausage, fruit and sweet rolls. Very comfy bed, just right pillows! (not too hard or too soft! ) :-)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dixon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dixon, CA - UC Davis Area
#3 of 5 in Dixon
Hallmark Inn at UC Davis
La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis
Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville

Been to Best Western Plus Dixon Davis? Share your experiences!