Best Western Plus Dixon Davis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Hyatt Place UC Davis(Davis)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewssteam roommake your own wafflesno elevatorpool area isneeded a place to staynice hotelwould stay here againcomfortable roomsyogurtgreat place to stayfridge and microwavenon smokinghot tubcontinental breakfastcoffee makerair conditionerminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My wife, my 3 month old son, and I stayed for two nights for wedding in the area. We were very comfortable and happy with everything. Breakfast was good, the same both mornings, but filled us and had most everything you could ask for. Everything was very clean and we had no issues what-so-ever.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Roberto M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dixon Davis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Chett G:

I am happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed our breakfast and the cleanliness throughout all areas of our property . I truly hope that you will stay with again and look forward to having you return as out guest!

Best Regards,

Roberto

Reviewed 18 June 2014

always a good value, the staff is courteous, Pool is refreshing. Breakfast is ok, rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, over-all value for your money is very good. I love the nearby Punjabi restaurant near the freeway which is off the next exit west on Hwy 80

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Best Western Dixon was a nice place to stay. I recently had occasion to stay the night here. Everything went well from check in to check out. The rooms are very clean and good size. It looks like a recent remodel. My King bed with a little stiff for my liking, but to each their own. The towels were soft, which I really pay attention to. Nice work station with plenty of outlets for the electronics. Large TV, but limited stations. Coffee maker in the room is always a plus, along with microwave and fridge. Parking is a little strange, as there was a huge container in the parking lot. This didn't change my rating of this property though. I will stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MickeyP_13
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Short but sweet visit to this hotel. Great location - walking distance to restaurants, market, gas station & right off the i -80. Quiet grounds -plush & beautiful. Our room was spacious & beautifully decorated. The buildings are secure. The tv remote worked & there were plenty of pillows! The lobby was beautiful & inviting with coffee & fruit (think there may have iced tea or water as well) . Karina at the front desk met me with a smile & friendly service. House keeping was friendly. Every guest i passed seemed quite content!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Everyone was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. The Breakfast is better and fresher than most other places. The staff helped us trade rooms when we wanted a pull out bed to add another person. Everyone was anxious to make the stay pleasant.