Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
US$206
Holiday Inn Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$137
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$225
  • Pool
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton(Pleasanton)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$118
All reviewsfull size fridgethe hotel staffquiet areaesahaciendaheadboardimax
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2013

The rooms were not at all clean and no value to money that you pay. Front desk executives are so inresponsive and dont take the guest conerns at all. I would not recommend this place to any one and i would not stay here in future for sure.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Raddie C
Reviewed 8 May 2013

At last...I can finally relax and catch up on some reviews as I'm laying on Makena Beach in Maui waiting on my new hubby to get back with my umbrella drink...lol.
Sooo, two weeks ago my "fiance" and I drove up to Dublin from Pasadena and we were supposed to move into a condo his job had allocated for us. Long agonizing story short, there was a nasty problem with the plumbing so we needed a place to stay for up to a week. On the way from the complex to search for a decent bite to eat, we passed a sign that read "Extended Stay America", which sounded fitting considering we didn't know exactly how long we would be needing a place to stay.
After yummy bacon cheeseburgers at Five Guys in Hacienda Crossings, an excellent shopping and entertainment center just 2 blocks away from Extended Stay, we unbiasedly went to the hotel without any insight on what to expect from it. Fortunately for us we were pleasantly greeted as we walked in and had a seamless transaction then headed for our room. Call me a germaphobe if you like but the first thing I do is go to the bathroom and check out the toilet, sink, and bathtub. They were clean, dry, and smelling fresh with no hairs!!! The rest of the room was decenlty assembled and to our surprise had a stove top and a fullsize refrigerator. A first for both of us. Over the course of our 1 week stay those 2 amenities saved us a great deal of money as apposed to eating out every meal. So we stockpiled the refrigerator like we were at home and used there pots, pans, plates, and silverware.
Which brings me to another point; those times in which we did eat out we definitely had a wide array of restaurants to choose from in very close proximity to the hotel. Like 2 or 3 blocks in either direction! Everything from popular chains like Black Angus, Fuddruckers, Applebee's, Starbucks "Yaaay", to ice cream parlors, sandwich shops, even sushi, etc. There was a plethora of retail and niche stores as well. Its definitely an area I felt safe roaming alone while my husband was at work :-)). We also walked to the movies in that same area to watch Oblivion on IMAX 3D. So so movie, great theater! There's 2 impressive malls a few minutes away and BART is conveniently located nearby but you need not worry about the noise because you can't hear the trains at all from the hotel.
Back to the hotel itself now, I must say I was very pleased that we didn't experience a single negative encounter with any of the staff as they were all attentive and professional to the both of us for the entire stay. The manager even gave my husband a band aid and aspirin from their first aid kit when he asked her for the nearest 7-11 to treat a minor cut on his finger.
So overall I'd have to give my stay a 9.5 out of 10. Sorry but I can't give it a 10 because they didn't offer massages like the resort I'm at now!! Just saying! And I don't know how anyone rated this place 3, 2, or 1 stars but they obviously rated it on bad hair days. Just saying again!
I know this review was lengthy but that's what happens when you've got nothing but time on your hands. Now its time to drink! Aloha!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank ladyreviewsalot
Reviewed 19 April 2013

People who work in this hotel make me feel comfortable. Plus, you get to stay with your pet in the hotel with you. I definitely come back here and recommend to other people, especially people who travel with their pet. Thanks Extended Stay America! My cat even likes to stay in this hotel room.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Susie0620
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I am a telecom engineer and on the road nationwide working irregular hours. I have stayed in many hotels but this is the most comfortable extended stay hotel that went above and beyond to cater to my needs. The staff led by Salem, Jennifer, Enrique, Alex, Sam, etc have made everything possible to.suit my needs, almost like family. They even gave me special treatment for breakfast especially when I work late and wake up late! This is an awesome location for anyone seeking a home away from home.

Room Tip: The appliances in my room were very quiet and I am a light sleeper
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Dirty linens, no shampoo, a broken heater, a wide open window and a clueless front desk - and then couldn't print the bill - and more expensive than other hotels that are much better
I will never stay here again

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The dirty linens, broken heater and lack of attentiveness from the staff you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I am meeting with the staff to speak to them about cleanliness standards our customer service policies. As well, please know that we offer some amenities behind the front desk for our guests upon request. I am sorry that this was not communicated to you upon check-in and will work with the staff to ensure it is moving forward.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at sfd@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.