“Pleasant surprirse”

Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
los angeles
“Pleasant surprirse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

I read the reviews before I stayed here and was a bit concerned... I was happily surprised. The rooms have been renovated. Beautiful large flat panel tv. Free wifi and it is fast. The a/c works well. The building is quiet. The staff is friendly. Trader Joe's is nearby as is 24 hour super sport so I am well taken care of. I love having a full sized fridge with microwave and utensils. There are no children here to speak of because there is no pool. Full self service laundry onsite. Great freeway close location. Excellent free and abundant parking in a well lit lot. The bed is firm. Downside : housekeeping is a little lax. The shower rood was loose. They need to dust and vacuum better. Other than that I am happier here than at most places.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Pleasanton, California, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

it wasn't good at all, , poor services, and dirty rooms and the staff weren't polite at all
it just located in a good position, near safe way and shopping center and also a nice park
their room services and clearness was awful
in fact they didnt have any spevial5 servivce for their guests
the food smells during the whole day in the rooms

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Ghazaal H

Travellers are raving about these Dublin hotels

Garden Grove, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

We (spouse and 8 year-old child) booked a suite for one night for a wedding banquet at Koi Palace. Upon arrival, we were told that the room we booked, we cannot have because the person in that room decided to stay another night. The room that we were given was decent and clean. It had a fridge and a kitchenette with microwave and all. This room can be "nicer" without the glare of the white, harsh fluorescent lights which makes it very motel6-esque. One very good thing about this hotel is that it's conveniently near the Dublin bart stop, which you can take from Oakland Airport for like $5. Once you get out of the Dublin station, you just hop on a bus (5min ride) that drops you off at the front of the hotel (make sure you ask bus driver that bus is heading direction of extended stay or the hyatt. It is a 5 min walk to Koi Palace which has very good chinese food. The crispy roasted suckling pig and that fish steamed in soy sauce that were served at the banquet were excellent.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
San Diego, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Again, lots of grumpy people reviewing hotels I think. I stayed here three nights last week while waiting for my apartment to be ready. The Dublin Extended Stay seemed to be pretty new. I liked the modern architecture/design/decorating. The room was fine. The beds were comfortable, pillows too. The kitchen worked well, bathroom was clean. Only thing amiss in the room was a slightly dirty/sticky table which I just wiped up. No big deal. The TV worked fine and so did the air conditioning. There was one blinking light bulb but again... no big deal. I didn't like the carpet, but I never like carpet in hotels. Hotel carpet is just always dirty. The laundry facilities were ok. The washing machine ate my money but the maintenance man helped me out... he even went to his car to get me some change since I didn't have enough. Very kind. Not much for breakfast... granola bars and apples, but the coffee was very good (and that's the most important thing for me). The area was fine. There is a grocery store a couple of blocks away and an awesome Indian bakery. Easy freeway access.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the amenities we offer. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

I was originally given a smoking room when non smoking was requested,the girl at the front desk apologized and had no problem changing room. Room given had a strange smell,but opened a window and it went away quickly. Other than that..nice place to stay. Convenient area. Room was clean and comfortable,staff very friendly. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in the area. There is no pool,but that wasn't an issue for me.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Maidstone, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

Was travelling with children had booked two rooms for 8 night had requested anear by rooms, were given rooms on opposite end on 1st and 3rd floors.

Rooms were not cleaned during the stay

I had booked 2 rooms at Extended Stay, 4500 Dublin Blvd, CA 94568, propperty ID-8574.
I checked in at 8.44 pm on 17 August 2013 and checked out at 8.00 am on 25 August 2013, to catch a 1.00pm flight from SFO.
Rooms allocated 103 & 336.
Full payment for 8 night stay for both the rooms was made on checkin vide receipts nos 100631 & 100632. The was no variance in our stay.
On check out we were not informed of any additional charges.
However I have noted that after our departure a sum of $ 99.19 & $ 104.59 was deducted without authorisation from my credit card.
Please be aware before you hand over cards details in such crooked property

Room Tip: untrained staf and filthy property
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
San Ramon, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

This hotel offers no Maid Service ( 1 x a week if you stay 8+ days), the rooms are small, the staff attitude stinks, their "so called breakfast" is granola bars and bagged muffins (small), and they promise daily clean towels, and in a 7 night stay, only one day when we inquired were they "not in laundry" coincidentally at the time we needed it. Arrived, and greeted by a rude staff member on a personal call, when another on break sat shoes off, legs over chair lounging in lobby. She asked me to step back from check in counter so she could have privacy on her car, and offered me a broken bell cart and told me to "be careful not to overload, the bottom will fall out". There is no stove, the range was broken.Overall worst hotel experience of my life. Reminded me of a run down MOTEL people reside in when they can't afford anything else.

Room Tip: No Pool, No restaurant, No Maid Service
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Eileen P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Hyatt Place Dublin/Pleasanton
#1 of 16 in Livermore
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton
#7 of 14 in Pleasanton

Been to Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.

Property: Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
Address: 4500 Dublin Boulevard, Dublin, CA 94568
Region: United States > California > Dublin
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Dublin