“I would recommend this hotel for many reasons; older but GREAT BONES!”
Review of Holiday Inn Dublin

Holiday Inn Dublin
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Atlanta, Georgia
“I would recommend this hotel for many reasons; older but GREAT BONES!”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

1. LOCATION You can't beat the convenient location with I-580 and I-680 moments from the hotel; and no noise.
2. FOOD My husband has stayed here since January, 3/4 time and he has NEVER had a bad meal. I've stayed for more than 2 weeks and I agree with him on the food. Very fresh and they offer a nice variety .
3. THE HOTEL STAFF especially the dining room (because I have more contact with them) is totally wonderful! Rosa, Ricardo, Paola and Maria are not only friendly and attentive, but very conscientious when it comes to remembering your favorite table, TV channel, way you like your food prepared, etc. They have made their Holiday Inn; our HOME. We also see other traveling men and women returning weekly and we often use the lounge as a comfortable gathering place in the evening to meet someone new or enjoying a sporting event on TV. It is equally comfortable for male and female guests to enjoy. The front desk staff are great, even brought freshly baked cookies to my room once when I missed them at the desk.
4. Outdoor Seating -beautiful setting
5. Free shuttle to BART and other close destinations.
Can't say enough!!

Room Tip: There's quite a variety in locations so I would ask when you check in or make your reservation...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, 3 May 2013
Dear CamilleJ: Your feedback is very detailed, and I can tell that you truly know the area and the property. I appreciate your loyalty and would like to reiterate our commitment to service. I will share this with the mentioned Food and Beverage staff.If you have any further comments and suggestions please feel free to reach out to me directly at 925-574-7101.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to keep your business.

Paul Munyasia CHA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Reviewed 17 April 2013

In our last meeting of the PGE we were talking about our service in general that they are giving us to all of our group. We think that your hotel is been increasing the service check in and check out but we have been customers of the bar and breakfast the last couple of years and we want to comment that we have been seen a really good change of the service. We like to go more often me and my group because they make us feel part of your team. Please let Roza knows about aour accompliments and her group. The breakfast is has been alot of good change but we think that you guys need more service in each table because we only take the breakfast but they dont asked us if we need something or to ask us if the food is good. Congrants for all this changes.
Thanks.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Smith92509: Thank you for your kind words and sentiments shared by your colleagues. I will share the compliments with the mentioned staffer and fellow team members. It is very humbling to see such staff recognition coming directly from our guests.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

If you are staying any where near the Dublin area look no further! As a PC member I stay at a ton of Holiday Inn hotels and this one tops them all! Not for best of show when it comes to rooms, it's an older hotel but the customer service more than makes up for the lack of sparkle! The staff at the front desk was awesome! Angel made sure everything I needed was taken care of from minute one! Rosa and the crew in the restaurant are my new best friends! I have a particular dietary restriction, Rosa made sure my needs were taken care of before I even arrived at the restraint at 630 am and never felt like I was a burden! They are awesome! They take care of you! and if it is not listed as an amenity or on the menu! They won't hesitate to accommodate!

• Stayed March 2013
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, 2 May 2013
Dear DiabloVerde00: Thank you for your compliments. We hope to be of service to you yet again should travels bring you to the tri-valley.

Auburn, California
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Regular Holiday Inns (non-Express) tend to be a mixed bag. This one is definitely a very good one.

The service, cleanliness and amenities are more along the line of a Holiday Inn-Express.
Rooms are on the smaller side and there is no free breakfast. Has a nice pool and adequate fitness room. A full-service restaurant and bar is a definite plus. Food is above average.
Location is a big plus, as it is close to restaurants, shops and other traveler needs.
Price is a very good value for a metropolitan area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the main building, which will be closer to all the facilities.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, 28 May 2013
Dear Len T R: I appreciate the candid review of the property. And you are right; being a full serbice Holiday Inn we do not have the breakfast bar; but our restaurant offers a great selection of items at reasonable pricing-Glad to read that you found the food to be 'above average'.

I am happy to read that you found the amenities and the location convinient enough; and the pricing, good. We hope to be of service to you again should your travels bring you back to the tri-valley.

Best Regards,

Paul Munyasia, CHA
San Jose, California
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I've found Holiday Inn's are hit-and-miss. But, If you find yourself near Dublin, CA, looking for a nice motel with a very pleasant staff, this is it. It's three stories, interior halls, free wi-fi, decent restaurant and bar (but surrounded by very good restaurants) and relatively quiet at night. The rooms are good sized, modern and have the amenities that'll please both men and women. The beds are the Select Comfort brand so you'll be comfortable after you play with the controller. I'd go back.

Room Tip: Check out the outstanding restaurants in the area.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Early111: Thank you for your wonderful review of the property and its amenities; which pretty much sums everything up about the hotel. We are glad that you found your stay to be satisfying. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs, and we look forward to your next visit.

Yours in hospitality,

Paul Munyasia, CHA
Red Bluff, California
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I am a frequent business traveler. I have stayed at hundreds of hotels and motels in my career. Whenever I am in the East Bay, I will only stay at the Holiday Inn - Dublin. The staff is great from top to bottom. They are always very courteous and helpful. Whenever I ever need anything, they are there at a moment's notice. The front desk group is always great. They make me feel right at home. It is the only place all of my co-workers and myself will stay. We love the location and especially the staff. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Always a great time and I will never stay anywhere else whenever I am in that area.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
california
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We actually stayed at this location a few times however the first time we had a few issues that were minor but because there were several they caused a major inconvenience for my family. However, even though there were issues the first time - I could not get over how amazing their customer service was. I did mystery shopping for several years and know that impeccable customer service is one of the main reasons customers return. As a mystery shopper we had been taught that customers will always remember how they are treated over anything else and in this situation this statement was very true. While I believe that if I was conducting a mystery shop this hotel would have received a few low marks in some areas I also know that in other areas they would have passed with exemplary remarks. It was for this reason that I decided to give this location a second chance. After speaking to Sione Tupouta the manager it became apparent to me why his staff was "courteous, attentive, and understanding" as he himself invested a great amount of time making sure that he could make up for the inadequacies of my previous visit.
Our second visit was extremely memorable! Sione Tupouta went above and beyond his duty as a manager to make us feel comfortable and to take care of our needs. He provided us with an amazing upgrade. My husband and I were taken aback by how amazing the staff was - AGAIN- they know how to treat people. Every staff member we encountered greeted us with a smile as well as a greeting. We also interacted in great detail with Bryant Mitre who was also a courteous individual who went above and beyond his duties to make sure we were comfortable and had what we needed. I can't tell you enough how we will continue to return to this location. I recommend it to everyone I speak to as you cannot get more genuine than this location. We also walked to Starbucks and Burger King nearby and felt very safe. Thank you Sione and Bryant for all your dedication to your customers!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Hyatt Place Dublin/Pleasanton
Pleasanton Marriott
Pleasanton Marriott
#4 of 14 in Pleasanton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pleasanton at the Club
Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn
Residence Inn Pleasanton
Residence Inn Pleasanton
#5 of 14 in Pleasanton

Been to Holiday Inn Dublin? Share your experiences!