1. LOCATION You can't beat the convenient location with I-580 and I-680 moments from the hotel; and no noise.
2. FOOD My husband has stayed here since January, 3/4 time and he has NEVER had a bad meal. I've stayed for more than 2 weeks and I agree with him on the food. Very fresh and they offer a nice variety .
3. THE HOTEL STAFF especially the dining room (because I have more contact with them) is totally wonderful! Rosa, Ricardo, Paola and Maria are not only friendly and attentive, but very conscientious when it comes to remembering your favorite table, TV channel, way you like your food prepared, etc. They have made their Holiday Inn; our HOME. We also see other traveling men and women returning weekly and we often use the lounge as a comfortable gathering place in the evening to meet someone new or enjoying a sporting event on TV. It is equally comfortable for male and female guests to enjoy. The front desk staff are great, even brought freshly baked cookies to my room once when I missed them at the desk.
4. Outdoor Seating -beautiful setting
5. Free shuttle to BART and other close destinations.
Can't say enough!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Dublin-Pleasanton, the most perfectly situated hotel in all of the Tri Valley. Our hotel is situated in Dublin, Ca. Off the I-580 and I-680 freeway exchange and within walking distance from the Dublin-Pleasanton BART station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Dublin Radisson Hotel
- Radisson Dublin