“Good Service - Decent Food- Won't leave hungry”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa Orozco

Casa Orozco
Ranked #14 of 177 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
San Francisco
“Good Service - Decent Food- Won't leave hungry”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

A group from work went for lunch.
The al pastor was fantastic.
Portions were large.
Service was good.
Everything was tasty.

Visited June 2014

San Francisco, California
“I'd Rather Go To Livermore”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I've been to the Casa Orozco first in Livermore after a friend invited us to go there and I really liked that restaurant. I like the ambiance and the food. I live near the Casa Orozco in Dublin so it makes sense to try that one. My boyfriend and I went there and I have to say that we were very disappointed. The servers are not very attentive. We only saw our waitress 3 times. To take our order, bring our order and give our bill. We had to flag someone else to give us some water. She also didn't get my order right. I asked for a combination shrimp and chicken enchilada. I asked for the chicken enchilada with the mole sauce or however they call it there. When my order came, the shrimp enchilada had the mole sauce. I was disappointed she can't even get my order right.
There were many male waiters hanging around a group of women behind us. They were really giving them a lot of attention. It was kind of rowdy and I thought very unprofessional. It makes the place really cheap. What made me mad is when out of the blue, one of the waiters dropped his tray on the floor on purpose that created a very loud and startling noise. It almost sounded like a gun shot. What was that about?!! He and a group of others waiters were going to sing happy birthday to one of the women at the table. Did he have to drop the tray and make that startling noise? No! Even the other customers around us were shaking their heads in disgust. We got our check and left. We are not coming back. The food was blah and the service is just absolutely repulsive. I would rather drive the distance to Casa Orozco in Livermore.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ToniLuvsScuba
Dublin, California
“Crappy excuse for Mexican cusine”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is your typical chain type "Mexican" eatery. Think Taco Bell but with a nicer sitdown arrangements. Gross, low quality, huge in size food.

Visited April 2014
CT
“Decent Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

We went here on our first night in town for someplace quick as our son didn't get home from work until after 7 PM. What began as a projected 20-30 minute wait ended up being 5 minutes. One person in our party went to the restroom and we asked the hostess to tell her where we were seated. Unfortunately, the hostess didn't say a word and we got a text asking where we were. We started with a pitcher of Margaritas that filled 5 small glasses as there was so much ice. The food came out quickly and was tasty but no different than most Mexican restaurants I am used to in CT.

• Visited April 2014
Pleasanton, California
“El Mexicano”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Great food. The chicken tortilla was good. Margarita was ok...I've had better. The service could of been a bit quicker in my opinion.

Visited March 2014