“The Perfect Brunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/cape-fear-cafe-duncans-mills-2
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The Cafe is a predictably popular spot, but we were seated quickly, the service was great, and the diverse and equally delicious entrees had us stealing bites from each other's plates. Exploring all the shops that surround the Cafe there in Duncans Mills was a good way to work off our over-indulgence.

2  Thank Jim Y

Reviewed 21 January 2014

I'm a bit late in reviewing but Trip Advisor keeps prompting me, so here is my review. Cape Fear Cafe is in a cool area. The food was fine. The guy that served us wasn't very friendly but whatever, I just wanted some food to take to the beach - which I got. So...yeah.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

We have only eaten dessert here, since we live in the county and love stopping by on our motorcycle rides for dessert and coffee. The service is very friendly and "down home". The atmosphere is charming but nothing spectacular. But - the carrot cake is the best I've had anywhere and I've been around a long time and traveled to every state in the Union! I love carrot cake anyway but this is la créme de la crème of carrot cakes. If you'll be within an hour of this place, go out of your way to come here and try some.

1  Thank Warren B
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Loved the warm and casual atmosphere, the welcoming and helpful staff and most of all the wonderful food at very reasonable prices.

Their noodle salad is memorably embedded in my heart
and taste buds.

2  Thank reinaruth
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Being from North Carolina and Virginia we were intrigued with the Cape Fear reference of this restaurant.Turns out the owner had been from NC as well.We enjoyed a Mimosa and delicious clam chowder. It had a very diverse menu. Indoor and outdoor dining available.The weather was so great we dined outside.The employees were charming and friendly. Definitely recommend.

3  Thank PattieC757