“Molto Buono”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Excellent. Real italian (owner is from Venice). Went because of Tripadvisor rating. Great food. Good value. Decor ok. Had the pork ossobuco and the orecchiette pasta with smoked chicken sauce. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Good restaurants in east county are a little hard to find, but this is one of our favorites. The food is excellent, the wine prices reasonable, and the service is very good. It is a little small since it is in the Rancho San Diego mall, but they have some extra seating on the outdoor patio.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have been going to this restaurant since it opened. It is my favorite restaurant in all of San Diego County.. and it is close. However, we have had friends join us from all over and they also rave about the quality of the food. The interior has also been recently remodeled and it reminds me of some of the restaurants we have eaten at in Italy. Well worth the dining experience.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

We decided to go here for dinner before catching a movie at the nearby Rancho San Diego Theater. I wasn't expecting too much considering its location in a shopping center. My husband I were pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious, the service amazing, and wine list good. We were immediately seated upon arrival, and the menu was fair priced - especially considering the quality of the food. It's a quaint setting, but it gave it a nice relaxed feel. The menu had many options without overwhelming us. The glasses of wine were large. I ordered the black linguini with bay scallops, leaks and shrimp. It was amazing! We will go here often!

Reviewed 15 April 2013

We had a surprise birthday party with about 20 people attending out on the patio. Despite being busy with a packed restaurant inside, the wait staff took excellent care of our group and must have burned off a lot of calories running in and out of the restaurant. They were on top of things and courteous which I know can be hard for a group this big. Food was served for all at the same time, and hot as well. The pasta dishes that my wife and I ordered were delicious, and I heard nothing but good comments from the rest of the group as well about how they enjoyed their meals.