“Always Consistent”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We tend to dine here frequently. Simply a consistent and tasty meal time and time again. I can't think of any dinner that we've had here that wasn't prepared perfectly. Are there better steakhouses in San Diego County? Of course, but the lure of the Outback for us is that we can count on an excellent tasting steak without having to float a second mortgage on the house to pay for it.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Okay, so the food is good, and maybe a little pricey for what you get, but you can never go wrong sitting at the bar for watching sports and having a drink made by Sean! There are LOTS of Outback Steakhouses out there, but for some reason, Sean makes the BEST raspberry lemondrop martini!! I've been to some Outback Steakhouses where the bartender/cocktail waitress has looked at me, like 'what are you talking about??', so I gotta hand it to Sean for being the BEST at what he does, AND he is always so friendly!! If you would rather not sit in the bar, then ask for Daniel H.'s table/section!! : )

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We were celebrating Our anniversary with our friends Mike and Kerrie, They said they ate here often so we gave it a try, Mike made call ahead reservations and even requested a certain waitress, Leah. So glad he did. Leah was Exceptional. Terrific service, very wonderful personaility and her customer service was great. The Manager Enrique came by and said hello to Mike and was told it was out anniversary. Enrique had them comp an Ausstizer,for the table and he was great. The food was delicious and we will be back again/

2  Thank PeggyLeg
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Last Monday we had the daughter of one my oldest friends ( 1960) in town for work. We made call ahead seating at Outback El Cajon and requested our favorite waitress Leah. As always the table was ready for us, Hostesses were very friendly. Leah did a terrific job as always and the Proprietor Darrell checked on the table several times, welcomed our friend on her visit. The Food was terrific as always and we look forward to out next visit to Outback El Cajon

1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I have heard many people raving about Outback and hear their niffy rqdio spots. I finally came here for dinner once and found it really croded, had a LONG wait, got a so-so table and the food was OK, not anything to rave about. Plus, I think I had a staek or prime rib and the waitress said, " Would you like some mushrooms with that"? I said sure, thinking it was a side or something to embellish the meat. No she was "upselling" and it cost me an additional $8.00 for them. I have never been back.

1  Thank Kat_919