“Great choice for inexpensive Chinese”

Lucky Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 104 Restaurants in El Centro
Cuisines: Chinese
San Diego, California
“Great choice for inexpensive Chinese”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Definitely the top of the heap of Imperial Co Chinese food restaurants. Big portions like the others but the food is tastier and service is a cut above the rest. Great ambiance as well, glad it's close to my house!

• Visited October 2012

Sacramento, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUM”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

My wife loved and enjoy her Chinese food. She got large portions. It was too far from the hotel. It was just like down the street.

Visited October 2012
San Diego
“jumpon spicy soup, always a winner”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

This is a noodles soup, always amazing. I have been ordering it for fourteen years or longer (when it was not in the menu) and I cannot get tired of it regardless of how often I eat it. Duck is good too.

Visited February 2012
Imperial Valley, CA
“Consistantly good & afordable Chinese food!”
Reviewed 16 November 2011

Lately when my wife and I are in the mood for Chinese (and I’m not up to making it), we find ourselves going to Lucky’s Chinese Food in El Centro. If you’re not from the Imperial Valley, it’s easy to find off the I-8 freeway! Just take the 4th street exit north about 5 minutes. It will be on your left hand side on the corner of 4th and Orange Avenue.
The Owner and staff are always in the best mood to accommodate you and your party in a timely manner.

The food always comes out hot and fresh from the kitchen. You can order personal plates of family orders (which can save you a bit of money). I really enjoy their kun pao chicken, Mongolian beef/chicken, salt & pepper chicken, chow mien and my wife loves their soups. If you haven’t tried them, give them a try.

• Visited November 2011