“Good to stay in Knights Inn. I was there for 6 months to work in Elcentro stayed in Knights Inn felt like staying with m”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Knights Inn El Centro
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in El Centro
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I was there for 6 months to work in Elcentro stayed in Knights Inn felt like staying with my family. I enjoyed lot when was there. I found knights Inn is good in my budget at that time. the service is good and location is good and rooms were excellent.

Regards,
omkar

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2008

I have to be in El Centro one weekend a month, and several years ago, I found Knights Inn which at that time was called Laguna Inn. I have usually just gone there without a reservation and have gotten a room, but sometimes it is almost full. It is family owned and run so the staff is friendly. The rooms are clean with TV, microwave, refrigerator and a/c. It is not high class but suits my purposes. They give me good rates because of my long time patronage, but I see the rates here are even lower! Next time, I will do reservations through this web site!

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Travellers also viewed these El Centro hotels
Super 8 El Centro
#8 of 19 in El Centro
Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro
Rodeway Inn & Suites El Centro

Been to Knights Inn El Centro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn El Centro

Address: 2030 Cottonwood Cir, El Centro, CA 92243-4211
Region: United States > California > California Desert > El Centro
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in El Centro
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Knights Inn El Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
El Centro Knights Inn