“El Centro Oasis”

Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in El Centro
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My family and I had a great time at this beautiful hotel. Our suite was elegant and gorgeous. On a hot summer day, the cool drinks in the lobby were most appreciated. It was quiet and restful, easy to find but away from traffic. We would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us regarding your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, El Centro. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and we were happy with our rooms. The young lady at the desk was very nice and efficient. Rooms were clean and beds comfy! Good place to stay in El Centro... Have stated at 2 other hotels previously but this was great place to stay .. Convenient to highway, restaurants and shopping. Breakfast was good selection of typical hotel continental breakfast items. Nice lobby area and indoor pool!

Stayed: March 2014
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I was traveling on business to El Centro for the first time and so I blindly chose this place. I am so happy I did, Next door is a Starbucks, a mall, movie theater, Best Buy, DDs, Burlington....and Famous Daves, the best BBQ ever. Room was average, VERY CLEAN. I would stay here again for business for sure. Diamond in the desert!

Room Tip: Higher floor the better
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay in El Centro. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

First off, the staff was extremely friendly, and very attentive. The breakfast was normal fare, however, selection was very limited. The room itself was clean, however, both of the beds were absolutely unusable. When you sat on the edge of either bed, either side, you would sink so low that it was hard to stand up. The mattresses were sunk on both sides and had a lump in the middle. They also squeaked when rolling over. The closet door was broken. The shower head squirted water to the ceiling, the bathtub faucet would spin completely around and would not shut off completely. The spout to go from tub to shower would not seal completely so the shower pressure was miniscule. I did say something about the first couple of issues, but when they just started adding up it was not even worth saying anything. If you must stay here, AVOID room 100, as it is next to the water heater and sounds like a semi truck is parked at your head. Would have given a terrible rating but for the fact of the staff being so nice and the room being clean despite all the issues. Will never return.

Room Tip: Go somewhere, anywhere, else. Avoid room 100, water heater next to your head, sounds like a semi tr...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am delighted that you found the staff and breakfast to be satisfactory but I am deeply disappointed to hear of the other concerns you had during your stay. Please know that I take personal pride in providing exemplary service to our guests and it appears your expectations were not met during this stay. I have informed our Maintenance department of the issues you found within your room and these will be addressed immediately. I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

I wrote another review for Townplace Suites with similar title due to the fact I was between both locations from Oct 2013 to Dec 2013. From the moment I arrived with a blotched reservation to the one instance my tub was slow draining the staff took care of the issues and with quick results! A big thanks to Sandra, Jorge, Michelle, and the rest of the staff for their hard work and to the cleaning staff for making sure I always arrived back from work to a clean and made up room. The workout room is adequate and there is an indoor pool and jacuzzi to relax in and of course breakfast is hot and the staff stays on top of it. I stayed in the king suite which was very adequate and comfortable for me. I would stay at both of these locations in this area if you are traveling or staying long term, easy access to highway and surrounded by shopping and restaurants. Thank you.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Danimal3474
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Avoid the holiday inn depressed and stay here! Close to the mall and restaurants. Parking can be a challenge but worth it. Next to Starbucks! They don't have to apologize on trip advisor. Customer service is great!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2013

i stayed at this hotel again in november (my relatives live in el centro, hence my reason for visiting). anyway, as a top rated hotel and after having a good experience last time i had high expectations. however, the first night we were placed on the second floor next to the elevator and a baby crying all night long. but really, the absolute worst thing was bugs. bugs! they were grasshoppers or crickets, i'm not really sure. anyway, we saw the first one on the bathroom floor (alive) when we checked in. my boyfriend took it out for me, so i didn't complain, figuring it was a one-off. however, when we got back from dinner (at burgers and beer), there was another grasshopper, this time on the wall next to the front door. gross, and not what i paid 90 bucks a night for. i was disappointed to say the least. here's the kicker. after a night of little sleep and bugs, i went to the front desk to voice my concerns. i'm a reasonable human being and i know things like this happen. there was a woman at the front desk and a man (his name was armando, i didn't ask for the woman's name, she didn't have a name tag). anyway, they shrugged it off like it was no big deal, saying they'd "let management know". i also mentioned the baby crying all night and there wasn't an ounce of sympathy, no "i'm sorry to hear that" or anything. this was such a shock because my last time here i had such a great customer service and bug free experience. i honestly don't know what happened. and the woman at the front desk needs to seriously learn some customer service skills. when we were walking out she didn't even look up to say goodbye. jeez. get it together, fairfield inn! i travel to el centro a lot and i'd like to patronize your business again, but i might have to try other options next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Best Western Plus Main Street Inn
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 19 in El Centro

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro? Share your experiences!