“Blown away!!”

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in El Centro
Estes Park, Colorado
“Blown away!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here 2 days with my two daughter's and 3 little grandchildren. We were absolutely blown away by the beautiful spacious rooms two TVs in each room and a DVD player!! This was such a treat for the grandkids. The staff was AMAZING they quickly learned our names including the grandkids and they were Extremely loving and Gracious to them. Any time we had a need or request they responded Immediately!

• Stayed July 2014
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. I sincerely appreciate your positive review, everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to have the opportunity to see you and your family again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Korean first
Murrieta, California
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Friendly staff, clean hotel, good location. Got an excellent military discount, the room was good sized, king bed with nice bedding. No refrigerator in room. No lotion in bathroom, only shampoo, conditioner & 2 bars of soap.
Free wifi - I wish all hotels offered this.
There is a small indoor pool and spa that nobody was using. It looked clean and made the lobby smell like chlorine (in a good way).
Complimentary breakfast offered a nice assortment.
I'd stay here again if work sends me way out here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to inform you that we have recently added lotion to our guest rooms as a complimentary amenity and also that we are now undergoing renovation and are anticipating having refrigerators and mini fridges in all guest rooms once renovation is complete. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Got upgraded because they don't have a junior suite available at the time of check. I only need a 1-bedroom. Location is excellent. It is close to a shopping center. There are lots of restaurants close by.

The room was clean
Parking was free
Exercise room was fine
Continental breakfast not not bad. It was free. Can't complain.

My job was in Calexico and I have been staying at the Holiday Inn, which is not bad.
Will come back again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to add a comment to Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay in El Centro! It appears as although you resided at our sister property located adjacent to us as they offer the two bedroom suites that unfortunately we do not have at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay there and I be sure to pass on your feedback to the General Manager at the Towneplace Suites.
Orange County, CA
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were completely satisfied with this hotel. It feels brand new and is clean and welcoming. Great front desk staff. Nice indoor pool and hot tub--very welcome in 108 degree heat! Our suite was lovely with nice appointments. Complete breakfast w waffles (the ubiquitous pour and bake yourself), eggs, sausage and a variety of breads. Walkable to the mall and restaurants.This will be our home base whenever we visit our Imperial Valley family.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our hotel on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found our location suitable for your travels. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you on your next trip to the Imperial Valley!
South Pole
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stayed here this week for work. My days were very long and I really only slept here, but I would say that every time I asked a staff member to come through for me, they did. Examples: preparing an early breakfast to go (445 am), faxing documents for me countless times, use of the front desk scissors a few times, and an extra towel now and then. It had been a few years since my last Fairfield Inn stay and I forgot that this brand of Marriott doesn't have room microwaves and refrigerators. I also forgot how small the rooms are.

1 Thank Viking94708
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel on Tripadvisor, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff were gracious in accomodating your needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I travel for work often and it takes a lot to impress me but this hotel impressed me. Exceptionally clean room, comfortable bed and perfect pillows. Breakfast was great every morning. I have stayed in large cities and large hotels and this hotel ranks at the top. I will probably never have to return to the area but if I do I definitely will only stay here!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are delighted that your visit was enjoyable and we hope to see you again soon!
Potsdam, New York
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My family and I had a great time at this beautiful hotel. Our suite was elegant and gorgeous. On a hot summer day, the cool drinks in the lobby were most appreciated. It was quiet and restful, easy to find but away from traffic. We would happily stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us regarding your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, El Centro. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near El Centro
Holiday Inn Express Calexico
Super 8 El Centro
Super 8 El Centro
#8 of 19 in El Centro

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro? Share your experiences!