“I liked it alot.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in El Centro
El Centro, California
“I liked it alot.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

I stayed for 2 days and I lOVED it.The pool was cleaned in the morning and staff was friendly and helpful.I stayed in a poolside room which I loved because my room was just feet away from the pool.I Barbequed and had a good time meeting others that rented rooms too.Very friendly and pleasant staff.The only thing that bugged me was the cold water was hot.I stayed a couple of years ago also and had the same problem no COLD water in the room.WEIRD.but other than that I had a good time and would go there again.

Room Tip: No hot tub at this location.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jeannie D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012

I just recently stayed at this hotel but did not realize that if I was a local I would have to leave a security deposit of 100 dollars, there is no sign saying anything regarding that when you check in. Maybe I should have used my out of state ID.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank theoneon
San Diego, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2012

I spoke to the manager on duty Maria Avina about bed bugs that were in my bed. She must of had some personal problems because she had a really bad attitude. The company that I work for sends alot of people there. As a supervisor of my company I am personaly going to place my team members at another hotel. I rather pay the difference and stay at another place.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank john d

Travellers are raving about these El Centro hotels

Calexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2010

all Imperial Valley residents get 200.00 deposit charge to stay . we are not welcome !!
have signs on the rooms not to use the towels other that clean your hands or will get extra charge for the towel, beds are not comfortable.
room is dirty and not worth the money .
they take a copy of you DL and when check in and keep it. I ask for it in my way out and they do not returned, they claim that the keep it for the record but did not insure to what management will do with it.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
3 Thank Cale8520
Vancouver Island, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2010

I'm sitting in my room at Brunner's Inn and Suites escaping the summer desert heat until the temparature drops and I can go fishing, frogging, and crawddang. The room is very clean and cool. It's about 105 degrees outside but feels more like 115. The room is amazing. It comes with plenty of soap, shampoo and towels. Has a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, tv, VCR (obsolete but wow!) ceiling fan, Lazyboy recliner, even a toaster!
It also has a gym, a pool, a spa, and is located in the part of the city where one has access to everything. The awesome part is the rate. It is so affordable I decided to stay another night, and my even stay another!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank charred_star
IOWA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2010

I am a construction worker & have stayed in motels all over the country and I can say Brunners is second to none. Friendly staff, office, housekeepers even the handyman ! Rooms are cleaned daily & always plenty of towels,soap, shampoo etc. I'd recommend to anyone.Nice little pool area, free gas barbecue pit. I loved it and will stay there again this year.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
SD
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2009

This hotel was reasonably priced for the location. It is located in the center of town near many restaurants, stores, etc. Room was outdated but overall was very clean. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. You cant beat the price so I would definitely return.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family