“Fresh!”

Add it.
Debbie Wong Express
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We've been coming to Debbie Wong's since they opened. The food is always good, plenty, and fresh. Excellent value too. Whenever we feel like Chinese, or a quick dinner, this is our go-to. I mean seriously, would you rather have inexpensive authentic fresh from Debbie Wong's, or overpriced mass-reheated buffet style from next door's megamart?

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Food and items are very good. I do not like to shop there after church anymore because I cannot get good service with the hot items or delli.
They are too busy with all tlhe folks working in the back making the food. They have forgotten that there are still customers like me that need to run in and get dinner and not make a day of it. I sure hope this changes soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

I just really like their food. Portions are more than generous, prices are very reasonable and while the staff is not overly friendly, they do make you feel welcome in their own special way. Not looking to scratch them off my lunch list any time soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

An good choice for a family-style Chinese American meal. The food is good and portions are generous. Altough there are Chinese restaurants closer to our home, we drive the 5 miles for Debbie Wong's. The owners are friendly and the service is always excellent. You can't go wrong with General Tso's Chicken and an order of Chow Fun.

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I work at Blue Shield and have been going to Debbie Wong's for a while. Only because they have very good food and the prices are awesome. I don't know what kind of Chinese people expect around here, but from all the Chinese food I've eaten in the past, Debbie Wong is the best!